A letter to my buddy
To you my dearest buddy:
Days though have passed pretty fast and at times slow for us, but you are not forgotten. Remember the fun we used to share and the tears that we used to shed together... The sweat that we used to been through and the shockness that we used to received... Though we didnt really have much time of fun in school, as you came in at at secondary 3... At that time, you were sitting beside kumari and so... Surrounded by pretty much amount of flowers... Then came secondary 4, where we used to sit together... How could i ever forget those days... Seeing jian jun doing the famous move and his yawn... And also singing ru yuan that 'black chicken song'. Not forgetting getting that extreme shock from mr tan, when we were talking happily, till we drop our pens onto the tables... I guessed i was the always big bully towards you, taking the every advantages of you... And not caring for you, in terms of feelings and so... I think i didnt understand you well.. I didnt get the reason into my head, as to why you decide to leave us aside suddenly and give your silence to us... I didnt get the answer as to why you can be so heartless in not attending corinne mom funeral... I was not angry but rather sad... I gave all the negative thoughts about, your heartless actions... Thinking that you might be under the influence of your friends or rather you have a girlfriend... And not thinking that actually you been through a hardship time that i didnt expect you will... After a year of slience, you decided to break it... Then till that day, when i saw you, you were weak, not like the same old person that i used to know... And at that point of time, I was down... Why didnt you explain that you did so much things behind and leave us or me thinking how evil you are... Why didnt you tell me, that you actually sms corinne... Why didnt you say that you are suffering so much, and taking your sleepness as an excuse to hide from all the nonsense... Why didnt you opened up to shared with me all your happiness and sorrow.... I guessed being a good friends, or buddy, I should have know and understand you better... And i choose the wrong path... I tend to be the same old bastard me, assuming things and so... Thats leave my to no where, which give me a endless path... Of commiting the same old mistakes again and again... I am sucky at times and irritating, but i am definitely true to my buddy... The sky may always be sunny and clear... But we cannot assume that it will always to in that way, there is always a chance that the sky will be dark and stormy... Thats is a fact that for us to know... Likewise, friendship has always a high and a low tide wave... We cannot expect that the wave will always to a smooth journey for us.. As i always say:" it always take two hands to clap!!" Afterall, so much happenings and so... I realise that I am not a good buddy/friend... Now you have gone for 5 months attachment, I then realise of my action and so... I realise i lack the feeling of treasuring people and so... And i found out that my actions and words can cause a big mistakes in my life and my friends life... Not true, if i ever say I dont miss you... Not true if i say we can be buddy forever... But for now, this moment, I know that I am not a good buddy or friends... I am not understanding enough... My apologise to you...
Gabriel...
Days though have passed pretty fast and at times slow for us, but you are not forgotten. Remember the fun we used to share and the tears that we used to shed together... The sweat that we used to been through and the shockness that we used to received... Though we didnt really have much time of fun in school, as you came in at at secondary 3... At that time, you were sitting beside kumari and so... Surrounded by pretty much amount of flowers... Then came secondary 4, where we used to sit together... How could i ever forget those days... Seeing jian jun doing the famous move and his yawn... And also singing ru yuan that 'black chicken song'. Not forgetting getting that extreme shock from mr tan, when we were talking happily, till we drop our pens onto the tables... I guessed i was the always big bully towards you, taking the every advantages of you... And not caring for you, in terms of feelings and so... I think i didnt understand you well.. I didnt get the reason into my head, as to why you decide to leave us aside suddenly and give your silence to us... I didnt get the answer as to why you can be so heartless in not attending corinne mom funeral... I was not angry but rather sad... I gave all the negative thoughts about, your heartless actions... Thinking that you might be under the influence of your friends or rather you have a girlfriend... And not thinking that actually you been through a hardship time that i didnt expect you will... After a year of slience, you decided to break it... Then till that day, when i saw you, you were weak, not like the same old person that i used to know... And at that point of time, I was down... Why didnt you explain that you did so much things behind and leave us or me thinking how evil you are... Why didnt you tell me, that you actually sms corinne... Why didnt you say that you are suffering so much, and taking your sleepness as an excuse to hide from all the nonsense... Why didnt you opened up to shared with me all your happiness and sorrow.... I guessed being a good friends, or buddy, I should have know and understand you better... And i choose the wrong path... I tend to be the same old bastard me, assuming things and so... Thats leave my to no where, which give me a endless path... Of commiting the same old mistakes again and again... I am sucky at times and irritating, but i am definitely true to my buddy... The sky may always be sunny and clear... But we cannot assume that it will always to in that way, there is always a chance that the sky will be dark and stormy... Thats is a fact that for us to know... Likewise, friendship has always a high and a low tide wave... We cannot expect that the wave will always to a smooth journey for us.. As i always say:" it always take two hands to clap!!" Afterall, so much happenings and so... I realise that I am not a good buddy/friend... Now you have gone for 5 months attachment, I then realise of my action and so... I realise i lack the feeling of treasuring people and so... And i found out that my actions and words can cause a big mistakes in my life and my friends life... Not true, if i ever say I dont miss you... Not true if i say we can be buddy forever... But for now, this moment, I know that I am not a good buddy or friends... I am not understanding enough... My apologise to you...
Gabriel...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home