YEEpy???
Alright... 15mins and i'll be on my way to school... The weather now is so cold... And its raining heavily... But i like it... Hahaha... No more hot weather... Just cold... Shiok!!!
Hiaz... Actually dont need to wake so early... But got project to do... Wth rite... But thats life lah... Have to accept the fact that, I am studying now and earn myself a living in near future... Hahaha... All prepared to face the world...
Oh... On monday, i went to a degree talk... And to my shock... SMU need a GPA of 3.5 .... Wth lah... MINE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAR AWAY FROM IT.... DAMN IT!!!! If no SMU, then where can i GO??? SIM??? Yuck!!! Anyway, I gonna study hard to try push up my GPA!!! Alright.. Gonna rush off.... Bye...
Hiaz... Actually dont need to wake so early... But got project to do... Wth rite... But thats life lah... Have to accept the fact that, I am studying now and earn myself a living in near future... Hahaha... All prepared to face the world...
Oh... On monday, i went to a degree talk... And to my shock... SMU need a GPA of 3.5 .... Wth lah... MINE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAR AWAY FROM IT.... DAMN IT!!!! If no SMU, then where can i GO??? SIM??? Yuck!!! Anyway, I gonna study hard to try push up my GPA!!! Alright.. Gonna rush off.... Bye...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home