Tuesday, June 27, 2006

DEad!!!

Hiaz... Guess life is getting no where for me... Got my results for 2 paper, not realli good... And i have many fights with people... And now... I wanna say this to one person... U should know who u are!!! To be true:"Just think that i am dead, or one person u never knew before!!!!" Because if i am a burden to you... Or a stupid and worthless jerk... Or a polytechnic student... Or a dumb and irritating... Or a person who knows nothing but to kick some asses and so... Then i am seriously VERY SORRY for you to know me... I am heartless, piece of shit, worthless jerk.. That should never come across your life or your memories before... I wish to turn the situation over, but you gave up first... I wish to talk through, but you gave up first... I wish to fight for our rights, but you gave up first... I wish to be nice agian, but you gave up first... I wish to be the one for you, but you gave up first... So do you think I should end it? I tried not to think about it... But you gave it all out first... Tell me you care!!! Tell me you can resist!!! Tell me what you feel!!! If not, we will not be what we should be... If you ever ask me if i love you, my answer is YES!!! If you ever ask me if now i love you, my answer is i am broken... So hoped you accept my decision... And if i ever make you cry agian... I am really sorry... I'll be there for you always if you need a listening hear, or a buddy support... Thank you for all the memories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home