Friday, July 07, 2006

Ya right!!!

Whats happening to me??? Everythings seem not right at the moment now... And that is surely a fuck shit answer... Its been quite some time seem i went online to chat... Have been jailed in school for the past few days till late at night to rush through projects and projects and hell lotsa of project... So what i deserve in the end??? 6hrs of sleep!!! And hours of tiredness... Thats so amazing... Its been a week of dragged... I am like dragging my legs to school with my heavy bags, loaded with books and so... My mood is not right yet...

Today i got back my bio chem paper... It was utter shit... To be true, i expected a A and not a B+... But it was heart aching, seeing the follower cried... The guy mentioned in the last blog entries... He got 10/40!!! That bad... I dont know to laugh or to feel sad or to feel you deserve it... But I looked at him, my heart just fell apart and it become softer... Why??? Wake up Gabriel... He is A FOLLOWER.... Wake up!!! But in the end, i gave everything in... I decided to give myself, as well as, him a chance... I will try my best to led him in a group... I am not being an ANGEL or What... But I will bring him in to part a role in the following 2 projects.. And thats it... I believe I can do it... But afterall, I wish him all the best in his studies...

Today too.. I got LOme presentation.. Erm... Wake up damn early today to go school for rehearsal... Wasnt a perfect mood... But i pretended i was ready for everything.. But i opened the BSC room and went in to rehearsal... Then presentation started... I can say we were not at our best... But we tried... All of us are tried... But Afterall the efforts and so... We scored A for the project... We deserved it all... I enjoy the moment when i hear the rest of the group mates screaming and cheering... Really?? We got A??? Are you sure... Yes!!! We did... Thanks to myself, who I went to Mr Johnny Tan and asked for more marks... BEcause We desevered more... Thank you Mr Tan for your kind understanding and help...

Today again... Alright... The result for the election was out... The new president is Daniel Goh... My friend... And vice president Tricia... But I felt lost upon hearing the news...Should I smile or should i be sad... Erm... Contridicting... They are too RAW... I am afraid they cannot make it... But who cares rite?? I am not in the new comm.. But no... My heart is in the comm... I believe, my comm is the ever brightest comm in the past or in future... HAhaha... Cause we won the best club and the best school... Because we are the best...

Today once more... Went with Vanessa today to TM, because she wanted to go to the japan fair... Goodness me... The fair is opened today... But the crowd was like so PACKED... Full of people... And we gonna push oursleves in the crowd and pull oursleves out the crowd... Vanessa wanted to give up to Q for it.. But we continued... Hahaha... It was also amazing to see people cutting Q and scolding each other... Wth... As if the fair is ending today or wat... PLease its till 17th JULY!!! Hiaz... Singaporean and their kiasuness...

Yesterday... Went to appreciation dinner... And saw everyone there... It was good thing to see all... I am happy...

Now.... Future.... Next.... I know i will be busy in the following days ahead... Pardon me for all the things... I am going to be so dead... Please... Please... I have to love myself even more... Because i am giving in too much... God is you are seeing this... Please grant me a strong me... Please grant me a bravier me... Please grant me a smarter me... I need to learn to fight for my rights... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home