Stupid!!
A stupid day... Went to school today when the sky is falling like crazy heavy rains... So stupid and irritating.. So went to school for bsc meeting and i am late for 20 minutes... Then i reached school while walking... Hahaha... Then fuad sms and say we cannot start without a secretary... Then i started to realise my importance.... So i run like a crazy ass... Oh it was trisha who make me late... Cause long time no see then we started to talk... Hahaha... Pushing the blames now... =)
Alright... I think you read the previous blog and glad you know its you... Hope you can stop it... Cause it will not have a good and nice ending... Believe me...
Yes to Christin... How are you over at bangkok... I miss you alot... Can you call me... I wanna hear your voice... Love you forever... =)
Alright... I think you read the previous blog and glad you know its you... Hope you can stop it... Cause it will not have a good and nice ending... Believe me...
Yes to Christin... How are you over at bangkok... I miss you alot... Can you call me... I wanna hear your voice... Love you forever... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home