I shall die!!!
It's been a long time since i last blog... It hasn't been a nice week or days since school starts!!! Got back most of my result and I could say it suck... It was not of my expectation of all As... Seriously, if you think my expectation is high, I do not agree... Because, I always used my mid sem as my life saver, to push me up for my total... As my end of year exam couldn't make it...
Alright... Once school starts, I didnt really have much time to spent, I got hell lotsa of project to do and lotsa of tutorial to follow up.. Plus, today i sat of the material management, assignment, which cost me 10%!!! And I didnt know how to do it, for the first 10mins, havent got into the situation yet... Then slowly I then know whats going on... And my parts that i am building is ' Electronic Monkey '!!! Yes do laugh... Its childish... But I have no better idea!!! Hahaha...
Then after school do project agian... All day long... Hiaz... Alright.. I think i need to let out somethings... Basically, I am not back stabbing anyone... But it is base on true fact... Alright this is what happened... I have a project group mate, that i used to have last year... Then most people in the group knows that he is not a good member, eg, he copy and paste from the website during our communication skill meeting, and kana scolding from tutor... Then this semester, we do in the same project agian... And for all projects... Okie, seriously speaking, if you dont do anything, I am fine with it... But the problem is, you act as if you are doing alot of things... STOP IT!!! Its irritating... This is not the worst senario... The worst is, you are a perfect FOLLOWER!!! WTH!!! What people say, you followed... What people do, you do... Are you sure, you understand the project... And dont act as if you know what is going on... I bet you DO NOT KNOW.... And most of the group member knows liao... It just we didnt say it out... Yet the worst is not seem to be now... How dare you say I am a BACKSTABBER!!! I never say anything about you and you are the one that never contribute anything, and still got the cheek to say people... Haiz... One advice, if you wanna be a follower, do it smartly and of cause a good one... Don't make it so obvious and so stupid, like a bootlicker... I am really pissed off, whenever i see you... But i choose to keep my cool... Please...Think before you say... You silly old banana... Really, I am sick and tired to be angry with you, but this is what i really feel...
Now, I am really upsad with myself... This few days are election period... I wanted to join... Strongly wanted... But i gave it all up... I think I am not up to it... And also, I think the future comm, will not be a nice one, as what i feel... But when i saw all the posters and flyer.. I got an urge to cry... I am not sure why... But i feel lousy and stupid... I wanna live up to the best, and i wanna be the at my best... But when i do my best, people say i am too high profile... Then when i dont do anything, people say i am too low profile or rather a slacker... Hiaz... I gotta accept the truth that, the world isn't that fair enough... You either gain fame and lose freedom, or you either lose fame and gain pityness, or you either be a normal person and have no highlights in life... The more I think the more I am tired...
And... I havent settled the problem with my angel yet... Tell me what to do??? Though we may seem to be patched... But i dont feel the same anymore... I guessed we are both trying hard to be together... Thank you for always calling me in the late night, to make me happy... Thanks for understanding me in what i doing now, all the projects and so... I will find time for you, and i am sure you know it... Thank angel, I shall be a good devil.... >.<
Oh, To michelle... Thank you so much for accompany me to tampiness poly clinic... And waited for hours for me to see the doctor, last friday... And I am shock you went in, together with me into the room... Hahaha... So weird... And my injuries are recovering soon... Thank you....
Alright... Once school starts, I didnt really have much time to spent, I got hell lotsa of project to do and lotsa of tutorial to follow up.. Plus, today i sat of the material management, assignment, which cost me 10%!!! And I didnt know how to do it, for the first 10mins, havent got into the situation yet... Then slowly I then know whats going on... And my parts that i am building is ' Electronic Monkey '!!! Yes do laugh... Its childish... But I have no better idea!!! Hahaha...
Then after school do project agian... All day long... Hiaz... Alright.. I think i need to let out somethings... Basically, I am not back stabbing anyone... But it is base on true fact... Alright this is what happened... I have a project group mate, that i used to have last year... Then most people in the group knows that he is not a good member, eg, he copy and paste from the website during our communication skill meeting, and kana scolding from tutor... Then this semester, we do in the same project agian... And for all projects... Okie, seriously speaking, if you dont do anything, I am fine with it... But the problem is, you act as if you are doing alot of things... STOP IT!!! Its irritating... This is not the worst senario... The worst is, you are a perfect FOLLOWER!!! WTH!!! What people say, you followed... What people do, you do... Are you sure, you understand the project... And dont act as if you know what is going on... I bet you DO NOT KNOW.... And most of the group member knows liao... It just we didnt say it out... Yet the worst is not seem to be now... How dare you say I am a BACKSTABBER!!! I never say anything about you and you are the one that never contribute anything, and still got the cheek to say people... Haiz... One advice, if you wanna be a follower, do it smartly and of cause a good one... Don't make it so obvious and so stupid, like a bootlicker... I am really pissed off, whenever i see you... But i choose to keep my cool... Please...Think before you say... You silly old banana... Really, I am sick and tired to be angry with you, but this is what i really feel...
Now, I am really upsad with myself... This few days are election period... I wanted to join... Strongly wanted... But i gave it all up... I think I am not up to it... And also, I think the future comm, will not be a nice one, as what i feel... But when i saw all the posters and flyer.. I got an urge to cry... I am not sure why... But i feel lousy and stupid... I wanna live up to the best, and i wanna be the at my best... But when i do my best, people say i am too high profile... Then when i dont do anything, people say i am too low profile or rather a slacker... Hiaz... I gotta accept the truth that, the world isn't that fair enough... You either gain fame and lose freedom, or you either lose fame and gain pityness, or you either be a normal person and have no highlights in life... The more I think the more I am tired...
And... I havent settled the problem with my angel yet... Tell me what to do??? Though we may seem to be patched... But i dont feel the same anymore... I guessed we are both trying hard to be together... Thank you for always calling me in the late night, to make me happy... Thanks for understanding me in what i doing now, all the projects and so... I will find time for you, and i am sure you know it... Thank angel, I shall be a good devil.... >.<
Oh, To michelle... Thank you so much for accompany me to tampiness poly clinic... And waited for hours for me to see the doctor, last friday... And I am shock you went in, together with me into the room... Hahaha... So weird... And my injuries are recovering soon... Thank you....











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home