Escape and everlast...
Lalala... Went to escape park with michelle, quan, baoli and yu jia... I had 5 free tickets, which turn out to be that 3 tickets end next year, while 2 ends on 5june this year... What the hell rite... Then I went to the customer service and complaint... But still we managed to reason out, but then she apologised, so i am fine with it... Therefore, we all 5 shared the cost for the 2 tickets. Then, the first place we go was the haunted house... Fuck shit... Its not scary at all... Sian... Then it rains... Rains heavily... So we stuck ourself in the burger king... Rain stop, we went to the priate ship... Hahaha... This is the funniest time i ever had sitting in the ship... Cause michelle was so frightened till she kept screaming... And the way she scream is so so funny till we all laugh till stomach pain... After stting, it rains again...We we stuck in the BK agian... This time we bought, a HUGE CANDY FLOSS!!!! HUGEEEE!!! So waited again... HIAZ... Then We wen to the wall thinggy... Me and mic sat... I laugh agian... Then we went the go kart... Nothing much... Except that some irritating small kid, got me fed up... Then went priate ship agian, cos i want to see michelle scream agian... Then we went home... Okie...
OH thank you MEI HUA, MICHELLE, JUN WEI, AND BAOLI... For buying the everlast TSHIRT!!! Which i think is supernice... Its white, with green thinggy...
Nice lah... Thank you for the belated birthday gift... Hahaha... Love it....
Erm... I am so freaking bored now... Got lotsa of project left hanging around... Shit lah... I want to finish LOME tomorrow... Hopefully can... So i can meet kristi at 7pm... Hahaha... Help to cure the boredom tomorrow, by project...
Alright for now... OH I AM STARTING TO MISS my BUDDY: MISS KUOK PEI KEE!!!! HOW ARE YOU!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!! TAKE CARE!!!!
And TO MISS WONG RU YUAN!!! Yes!!!! I will miss you tooo.... So treasure me for the nest 2 months.... HAhaha!!! Buddy buddy!!!=)
OH thank you MEI HUA, MICHELLE, JUN WEI, AND BAOLI... For buying the everlast TSHIRT!!! Which i think is supernice... Its white, with green thinggy...
Nice lah... Thank you for the belated birthday gift... Hahaha... Love it....
Erm... I am so freaking bored now... Got lotsa of project left hanging around... Shit lah... I want to finish LOME tomorrow... Hopefully can... So i can meet kristi at 7pm... Hahaha... Help to cure the boredom tomorrow, by project...
Alright for now... OH I AM STARTING TO MISS my BUDDY: MISS KUOK PEI KEE!!!! HOW ARE YOU!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!! TAKE CARE!!!!
And TO MISS WONG RU YUAN!!! Yes!!!! I will miss you tooo.... So treasure me for the nest 2 months.... HAhaha!!! Buddy buddy!!!=)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home