Happy Yet?
HAVE BEEN HAPPY YET? Nope!!! Confirm not yet.. I am not sure what happened to me.. But i felt that i am not myself lately and i felt that i am like acting through out my days.. Gosh!!! There is something that is stuck in my heart that make me wanna burst, but my body resistant is so high that, it make everything so hard to burst.. Shit.. Feeling sooo irritated now.. Anyway, yesterday went back to school the whole day, need to sign up for the CCA MERIT AWARD!!! Hopely and Praying that i will get the award!!! But its such a torture to sign up... I waited in school like the whole fucking day.. Sian... Feeling soo tired and sleepy.. Whats wrong with me...
Alright.. Then i went home.. My stomach suddenly hurt like fuck hell.. So pain... I felt like my legs are like so weak and my face is sooo white... Feeling cold and hopeless... Thats the feeling i get from yesterday.. And i think i somehow shock yong xin... He called me yesterday night and i was like:"Yes?? I am very sick now..." HAhaha... Guessed his just cared for me... Lucky it got better now...
I felt that i have a long holiday.. And i spent most of my time in school.. So i relaly hoped that yong xin will come to stay over on monday... need to do intense chatting and playing of card and so with him.. We need to carry our buddy brother friendship.. Lol.. Oh, anyway...
if grace u are seeing this blog... I am so sorry if u are worried about me.. Which i felt so... I need some time to cool down and to be more mature in thinking... thank you for all the support u have given me somehow... thats what I call true buddy!!! Love you guys sooo much.....
Enjoy my buddies, see ya guys on monday... =)
Alright.. Then i went home.. My stomach suddenly hurt like fuck hell.. So pain... I felt like my legs are like so weak and my face is sooo white... Feeling cold and hopeless... Thats the feeling i get from yesterday.. And i think i somehow shock yong xin... He called me yesterday night and i was like:"Yes?? I am very sick now..." HAhaha... Guessed his just cared for me... Lucky it got better now...
I felt that i have a long holiday.. And i spent most of my time in school.. So i relaly hoped that yong xin will come to stay over on monday... need to do intense chatting and playing of card and so with him.. We need to carry our buddy brother friendship.. Lol.. Oh, anyway...
if grace u are seeing this blog... I am so sorry if u are worried about me.. Which i felt so... I need some time to cool down and to be more mature in thinking... thank you for all the support u have given me somehow... thats what I call true buddy!!! Love you guys sooo much.....
Enjoy my buddies, see ya guys on monday... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home