Sunday, April 09, 2006

Acting like one now...

OMG!!! I thought i am the only one going through the depressing stage.. But Pearllyn and Jun Quan too... Alright i am going to shout this out to you agian: "NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU PEOPLE!!! I AM ALWAYS THERE TO OPEN MY DUMBO ELEPHANT EARS TO LISTEN... SHOUT OUT YOUR SORROW AND UPSADNESS TO ME, I AM 24/7... IN ADDITION, I HAVE A BOARD SHOULDER THAT ARE ALWAYS CLEAN AND DRY... ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU WANT TO CRY OR LAY ON..."

Hiaz... Life is just all these man.. Anyway, I was so bored today... Wanted to meet up with kristi for lunch, then after a minutes of thoughts, suddenly dun feel like going sooo far... I am so lazy... Anyway, tomorrow is going to be 4E1 class chalet... Hahaha... Suppose to be for buddies only, but due to financial problem, we need the support of the rest... Hahaha.... Oops... Cant imagine how crazy i will be tomorrow...I really miss the time to talk to my brother Yong xin... Damn long since we last talk, face to face... Hiaz... And also the fun and crazy stuff me and grace and corinne and ru yuan will do too.. Hahaha... Just can't wait any longer...

ONext week onwards will be a superby busy week for me... i will be stuck in school most of the days... Anyway, i wan to thanks TEENS MAGAZINE for sponsoring my event with lotsa of stuff... Yes... Thank you soo much... Oh, I also pray that singapore changi airline will take me in as a internship students... Please... Please... Give me a positive reply... Please...


THATS ALL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home