One Heaven Day...
Wow... I love the lord soooooooooo much, for giving me an unforgettable day today... I love my buddies so much for spending the time today together at pizza hut plaza singapura for christmas dinner!!!! We spent about to $150, and yes yes yes!!! Its cheap and its nice!!!! Then we went around orchard and took lotsa of photo... Smile till its numb... Open our eyes till we see light... But its was a hot rainy day... Anyway we did enjoy ourself... We laugh and shared the gift exchange... We played and giggled through the entire night... And i could just say THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME SUCH A DAY!!!! LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I wanna thank: ALVIN, YONG XIN, JIAN JUN, KAY YUN, MICHEAL. JOSEPH, PEI KEE, RU YUAN, KRISTI, PEI YING, GEOK LENG, SOCK KEE!!! Without you guys spending your time out with us, we wont be able to enjoy sooo much...
I also wanna thanks ru yuan for you making the jizsaw puzzle and giving me the musical bag, everything is just nice, sweet, and sincere... THANK U...
I wanna thanks kristi for the nightmare before christmas pouch, for me to put all my coins...
I wanna her, yes her, vanessa for giving the beautiful tin for cookies from famous amos...
I wanna thanks arron for the surpise gift, a wonderful cute bookmark...
I wanna thank pearllyn for the wonderful BIG PEN and the small little candy cane...
I wanna thanks the 20 odd people for sending me the christmas card...
I wanna thanks more and more people to give me everything that i could ever ask for...
BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Lastly, i wanna say, i thinkt today the last paper calculus test, i think its pretty easy, hope i will not be careless, and score full mark... JUST PRAY!!!
Anyway, tomorrow i am so proud to be invited to jasmine church again for a magic of love show at expo, going with my buddies again... Thanks!!!!
Love today, hoping for better tomorrow... Heaven day PLEASE!!!!
I also wanna thanks ru yuan for you making the jizsaw puzzle and giving me the musical bag, everything is just nice, sweet, and sincere... THANK U...
I wanna thanks kristi for the nightmare before christmas pouch, for me to put all my coins...
I wanna her, yes her, vanessa for giving the beautiful tin for cookies from famous amos...
I wanna thanks arron for the surpise gift, a wonderful cute bookmark...
I wanna thank pearllyn for the wonderful BIG PEN and the small little candy cane...
I wanna thanks the 20 odd people for sending me the christmas card...
I wanna thanks more and more people to give me everything that i could ever ask for...
BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Lastly, i wanna say, i thinkt today the last paper calculus test, i think its pretty easy, hope i will not be careless, and score full mark... JUST PRAY!!!
Anyway, tomorrow i am so proud to be invited to jasmine church again for a magic of love show at expo, going with my buddies again... Thanks!!!!
Love today, hoping for better tomorrow... Heaven day PLEASE!!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home