ONE HELL DAY...
What a hell day for today and yesterday... I couldn't get a good night sleep yesterday, there's something bothering me, which I do not know, what!!! I just sleep like minutes and wake up the next minutes... I guessed is today exam that stresses me up like mad... I didn't realli study hard for today purchasing paper and I seriously think that the paper is difficult and tricky.. I write hell lotsa of answer and write at at superby speed, trained during secondary school(history) hahaha... Time was little and i just rush through it, with any answers that appeared in my minds... Then its just two hell days continuously... And what more, i gonna study for tomorrow paper, which i haven't started yet... The paper for tomorrow DO NOT NEED ANY MEMORISING!!!! WHAHAHA... But i scared it will be difficult and complicating, in term of calculation, hope i will not make any silly careless mistakes... Anyway, just gotta pray that tomorrow will be a heaven day... PRAY THAT THE PAPER WILL BE EASY AND I WILL SCORE WELL!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home