One hell/heaven day
Should or shouldn’t. Forget about my heavy shell. Searching for where I can find a blue sky. Following the gentle wind and lightly float. The wounds that I have don’t feel painful. I want to one step at a time proceed, climbing upwards. Waiting for sunshine, I quietly looked at its face. The small sky, I have big dreams. The heavy shell is wrapped round the gentle adoring look snail. On the highest point, I chose to ride on a blade of leaf, I tried to fly forward into the small sky. The tears and the sweat that I dropped. There has to be a day when I have a sky that belongs to me.
The world have not been meeting its devastating state yet. I am still struggling trying to find a real world. Everyone with a mask. The world is grey. A mixture of black(evil) and white(good). Somethings I just couldn't differentiate the difference with the colours. It got all mess up. There are like 6billions over people around the small earth, trying to find their own sky. They faces many colour mainly grey. The sky from blue changing to grey. The goods are mixed with evils. The evils are mixed with the goods. I used to see rainbows upon the blue sky. But its gone. The beautiful dreams have been spoilt. The Dreams that most people have is gone.
Today, some people make me realise this. It upsad me badly. They mixed the colour changing the sky. Hoping for heaven tomorrow.
The world have not been meeting its devastating state yet. I am still struggling trying to find a real world. Everyone with a mask. The world is grey. A mixture of black(evil) and white(good). Somethings I just couldn't differentiate the difference with the colours. It got all mess up. There are like 6billions over people around the small earth, trying to find their own sky. They faces many colour mainly grey. The sky from blue changing to grey. The goods are mixed with evils. The evils are mixed with the goods. I used to see rainbows upon the blue sky. But its gone. The beautiful dreams have been spoilt. The Dreams that most people have is gone.
Today, some people make me realise this. It upsad me badly. They mixed the colour changing the sky. Hoping for heaven tomorrow.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home