Featured.
Recently, I am starting to feel that my blog is getting boring. Then, an idea just flash passed my mind. I decided to do up a weekly write up on featuring people are important in my life. Beginning from this week on, I will be featuring the many people that have had played a important role in making who I am today. So stay tune.
First up.
He is Goh Yong Xin, Ronan. Age: 21.
My no.1 buddy, since secondary one. Come to think about it, it has been 8years since then. If you could remember, how childish we used to be. Remember the first oversea trip we went? On our way back, I was sleeping in the bus, when I started snoring. It is not just embarassing...
How come he has played an important part in my life?
Though he is stingy many times, careful with what he eat and self-centred. But trust me, he is someone who you can rely on if you have problems. He may not be the one that gives you advice, but he will quietly listen to all your complains and so. Many time, he will gives a lame speech that makes you speechless.
What happen if he is gone one day?
I cannot imagine this to happen.
What are some memories about him?
He is someone who don't know how to show his care and concern. He often do it in another way, or rather secretly. That is something that touches you. Remember the you tiao that you bought in angmokio many years back? I knew that you bought it for us, but you pretended not. =)
One big special thing about him?
His weird-lame humour.
Do you have anything to say to him?
Stop being shy about showing your care and concern. Stop behaving in a manner that is not really you. You are great in any way though. Thanks buddy for everything. I am really glad and honoured to have you as my buddy.
First up.
He is Goh Yong Xin, Ronan. Age: 21.
My no.1 buddy, since secondary one. Come to think about it, it has been 8years since then. If you could remember, how childish we used to be. Remember the first oversea trip we went? On our way back, I was sleeping in the bus, when I started snoring. It is not just embarassing...
How come he has played an important part in my life?
Though he is stingy many times, careful with what he eat and self-centred. But trust me, he is someone who you can rely on if you have problems. He may not be the one that gives you advice, but he will quietly listen to all your complains and so. Many time, he will gives a lame speech that makes you speechless.
What happen if he is gone one day?
I cannot imagine this to happen.
What are some memories about him?
He is someone who don't know how to show his care and concern. He often do it in another way, or rather secretly. That is something that touches you. Remember the you tiao that you bought in angmokio many years back? I knew that you bought it for us, but you pretended not. =)
One big special thing about him?
His weird-lame humour.
Do you have anything to say to him?
Stop being shy about showing your care and concern. Stop behaving in a manner that is not really you. You are great in any way though. Thanks buddy for everything. I am really glad and honoured to have you as my buddy.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home