Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hide and Seek.


2 things most important in life; Being Simple. Being Truthful.

Hide and Seek.

A month since I last hide. Amazingly, what you can do within that one month. You get to think through of the many things that happened in your life. It's can be either like a roller coaster ride with a taste of excitement, or it can just be like a merry-go-round with a taste of new surprises at slow rate. You have the right to choose and decide with to take. Maybe I have just reach the stagnant point whereby I need a change and perhaps I found the best timing to sit through and think.

The 3 things that are most important in life: Family, Friends, Love, and that there is one more new thing, which is Me, Myself, I. Only through the many instances and crossroad that walk you to where you are now. Thank you to some buddy for your mature and care, the advices and sms are great support to me.

I am back.

I am slightly getting busier:

1. Remember the in-growth toe nail that I am famous for? After so many years of bleeding, I have decided to go ahead with the surgery; not one but two toes!!! The date will be at 16th September, 11am at Alexandra Hospital.

2. Noticed that I have this ultra-sensitive skin, whereby my face start turning red. I am not taking anymore excuses, I will be heading to National Skin Centre on 16th October, 1.30pm.

3. Did you always hear me complains and making noise about not being able to enter SMU? I am not letting any chances to run away, after an advice that ring a bell within me. I have decided to take on the SATs paper and the date will be tentatively set on 3rd December 2008.

4. Have you realised that I am getting fatter after Tekong? I realised it too and I am not hiding the fact about it. Will be starting the training programme once again. No more bubble tea, No more Ben and Jerry(that often), No more junk food and More exercises.

5. Realised that I always nagged and have a list of people that I hates? I decided to throw that away now. Cause I know the painfulness of hating or being hate.

6. Heard about my grumble for my personnel issue. Decided to keep those. Starting brand new though.

7. Ever find me irritating in wanting an answer or being KPO. I have decided to put a stop to that. Unless you want to share. Share Lah!!!

8. Find me crazy and fun? I keep that. =)

9.

10.

The last two remains personnel.

Anyway, remember the few video that I have made? I am on the verge of making two video now. One for my secondary school buddy. One for my poly buddy.

Till then. Byes.

Loves,
Gabriel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home