21st birthday part 2
Been slacking and sleeping for many hours at home... Serious sleeping, which means at least 12 hours of sleeping. For many of you, perhaps sleeping is like another not so important thing to do on the weekend, but it means alot to me... Had been really exhausted inside out... I have never realise that in camp, my job scope have even covered into teaching the storeman on the issue of courtesy... That's really something man.
So, instead of doing nothing much at home... I decided to side visit some blogs and see if there are anything about me... Haha... Pretty bored isn't it... Then only when you started reading through each of their individual blogs and so, you then started to realise that living in this world isn't just for you yourself, but to the happiness and sorrow of all mankinds.... Hopefully, you get what I trying to convey...
Out of the many blog I visited, I typed in gab an click the search icon... Waited and then I saw the entries just start popping out... One by one... To many of you, I didnt know that in my life, I ever brought so much happiness and sorrow to you all... Only if you could remember:
Remember the fights we when through?:
Yongxin(copying each other projects)
Grace(big mouth of mine)
Kristi(naive me)
Baoli(my selfishness in projects)
Michelle(insensitivity during projects)
Pearllyn, Vanessa(projects and projects)
Waiyeung
Ruyuan(during sec 2)
Peikee(during sec2) etc...
Remember the laughter we been through?
Remember the gossips that used to exchange?
Rememer the joke we used to say?
Remember the foods we ate?
Remember the neo-prints we took?
Remember the runs we gone thru?
Remember the many excitement we had waiting for results and so?
Remember the tears we had?
As for now, I hoped to remember more things.. Please recall me... =)
To all that been through with me all, thanks to all of you... =)







My 21st Birthday(part2)

So, instead of doing nothing much at home... I decided to side visit some blogs and see if there are anything about me... Haha... Pretty bored isn't it... Then only when you started reading through each of their individual blogs and so, you then started to realise that living in this world isn't just for you yourself, but to the happiness and sorrow of all mankinds.... Hopefully, you get what I trying to convey...
Out of the many blog I visited, I typed in gab an click the search icon... Waited and then I saw the entries just start popping out... One by one... To many of you, I didnt know that in my life, I ever brought so much happiness and sorrow to you all... Only if you could remember:
Remember the fights we when through?:
Yongxin(copying each other projects)
Grace(big mouth of mine)
Kristi(naive me)
Baoli(my selfishness in projects)
Michelle(insensitivity during projects)
Pearllyn, Vanessa(projects and projects)
Waiyeung
Ruyuan(during sec 2)
Peikee(during sec2) etc...
Remember the laughter we been through?
Remember the gossips that used to exchange?
Rememer the joke we used to say?
Remember the foods we ate?
Remember the neo-prints we took?
Remember the runs we gone thru?
Remember the many excitement we had waiting for results and so?
Remember the tears we had?
As for now, I hoped to remember more things.. Please recall me... =)
To all that been through with me all, thanks to all of you... =)
My 21st Birthday(part2)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home