Batam Trip Vs. Feelings.
So far in life, or rather for the past 2months. Life have a signficant change. Starting to feel the real working world in outside world. Starting to feel the reality and the cruelity of humanity. Starting to see the other side of the world. Start to ripe open the nightmare day by day...
Have you reaches a point in life, whereby you sit down, and start thinking of your life? How good you have lead? Hahaha... My god... I got that once after sitting in the cab back home... Then I got afraid, and there on I started calling anyone whenever I am sitting the cab... =) Yucks...
So, I decided to take some time off and head to batam with my buddies.... And so we set off to Batam on last weekend... 210608-220608... And so the stories of Mole-zzy, Mole-ann, Mole-lynn and Mole-wee spark off...
Allow the pictures to tell the stories... =)
Smile as the trip begins. Batam.













































Thanks for all the memories dudee...
From the tenah merah ferry terminal.
To squeezing with all the uncles and auntie, running and snatching seats.
To travelling on all the slopes and climbing of the many staircases.
To finding a reliable cabby.
To eating at A & W.
To shopping.
To the many under swimming pool shots we took, with mole-lynn camera.
To sitting in the pool under the moonlight, chatting and laughing.
To running up and down mega mall on the last day.
To buying JCo donuts for half the price as compared to Singapore.
To eating it in Singapore and so...
Thanks.
Have you reaches a point in life, whereby you sit down, and start thinking of your life? How good you have lead? Hahaha... My god... I got that once after sitting in the cab back home... Then I got afraid, and there on I started calling anyone whenever I am sitting the cab... =) Yucks...
So, I decided to take some time off and head to batam with my buddies.... And so we set off to Batam on last weekend... 210608-220608... And so the stories of Mole-zzy, Mole-ann, Mole-lynn and Mole-wee spark off...
Allow the pictures to tell the stories... =)
Smile as the trip begins. Batam.













































Thanks for all the memories dudee...
From the tenah merah ferry terminal.
To squeezing with all the uncles and auntie, running and snatching seats.
To travelling on all the slopes and climbing of the many staircases.
To finding a reliable cabby.
To eating at A & W.
To shopping.
To the many under swimming pool shots we took, with mole-lynn camera.
To sitting in the pool under the moonlight, chatting and laughing.
To running up and down mega mall on the last day.
To buying JCo donuts for half the price as compared to Singapore.
To eating it in Singapore and so...
Thanks.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home