Welcome to my world...
A letter specially dedicated to Gabriel:
Starting to feel that whenever I am serious about something, I am always there to start writing or typing or scribble some words here and there to form a letter of consoling... This time round, it should be the same or rather far more worst than worst itself... Apparently, I got into the unit whereby life is like a 720 degrees change..
Probably I have be living in a comfort zone for more than 10months, under much cares and spoon feed ed... Maybe I am not ready for the big or rather bigger show... Should be the fact that I am too reluctant to even put in an extra effort in doing things for something that worth $400... Must be the fact that the first impression cast onto me from the superior there and environment are far more worst than worst itself... Surely is the fact that I am not confident enough to face the challenges and rather be a Hermie crab...
However, no matter what excuses I tried to pound myself up, I have no route or plans to escape... Do I even have the chance? Haha... Dream on Gabriel... And probably you can start mumbling to yourself with the rhythm of:" Dream dream dream~~~, dream dream dream..."
Okay now face the fact and wake up your idea... You are being posted to hq armceg at seletar camp... That's a fact... You have an upper study who will be with you still sept this year, which is 5months of learning... That's a good fact... You are appointed as the central pool 2ic and field equipment ic... That's a sucky fact.... You have 22 stores under you, of which 14 are field equipment... That's a sucky fact... You have 2 storesman under you for the 14 field stores, of which one is in BMT for re course... That's a sucky fact... You have 500 odds of jerry cans, 1800 odds of life jacket on hand... That's a sucky fact... You have a boss who is famous for his hot temper, who flips a table, throw the staple and scold you like animals and more extra... That's the worst fact... You are staying there till next june... Welcome to my world...=)
Anyway, you should be happy with the fact that: 1. you can book out everyday... 2. walk like 30 minutes from bus stop to unit(lose weight)... 3. Near your house... And etc...
Be glad... It's time to sharpen up your endurance level.. Build up your public relation skills... Deepen your knowledge... Enchance your attitude... And of cause build a better self... Jia you jia you... =)
Starting to feel that whenever I am serious about something, I am always there to start writing or typing or scribble some words here and there to form a letter of consoling... This time round, it should be the same or rather far more worst than worst itself... Apparently, I got into the unit whereby life is like a 720 degrees change..
Probably I have be living in a comfort zone for more than 10months, under much cares and spoon feed ed... Maybe I am not ready for the big or rather bigger show... Should be the fact that I am too reluctant to even put in an extra effort in doing things for something that worth $400... Must be the fact that the first impression cast onto me from the superior there and environment are far more worst than worst itself... Surely is the fact that I am not confident enough to face the challenges and rather be a Hermie crab...
However, no matter what excuses I tried to pound myself up, I have no route or plans to escape... Do I even have the chance? Haha... Dream on Gabriel... And probably you can start mumbling to yourself with the rhythm of:" Dream dream dream~~~, dream dream dream..."
Okay now face the fact and wake up your idea... You are being posted to hq armceg at seletar camp... That's a fact... You have an upper study who will be with you still sept this year, which is 5months of learning... That's a good fact... You are appointed as the central pool 2ic and field equipment ic... That's a sucky fact.... You have 22 stores under you, of which 14 are field equipment... That's a sucky fact... You have 2 storesman under you for the 14 field stores, of which one is in BMT for re course... That's a sucky fact... You have 500 odds of jerry cans, 1800 odds of life jacket on hand... That's a sucky fact... You have a boss who is famous for his hot temper, who flips a table, throw the staple and scold you like animals and more extra... That's the worst fact... You are staying there till next june... Welcome to my world...=)
Anyway, you should be happy with the fact that: 1. you can book out everyday... 2. walk like 30 minutes from bus stop to unit(lose weight)... 3. Near your house... And etc...
Be glad... It's time to sharpen up your endurance level.. Build up your public relation skills... Deepen your knowledge... Enchance your attitude... And of cause build a better self... Jia you jia you... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home