Dreams
Dreams
Sitting on the trains last night, watching a group of children jumping, hopping, doing the monkey swings and mothers screaming. I watched in joy. At that point of time, I started to think through and tried to gather my memories. To think that I am always being on the losing end, is totally a joke. I had all I wanted when I'm a kiddo. From floridas DisneyLand to all the high end clothings to all the dotes given to all the gadgets to all the lies I made to all the forgiving I received. Probably all this lead to my poor attitude toward life, my poor self content. Time to grew up. Maybe I am still wearing a masks and leading a life by a scripts. I am still in my kiddo's world. Time to wake up though.
Now. That life perphaps are still the same and nothing is changing, it's time to think of the future. Future holds within my hands. Whether to move on with tourism, logistics or business? To choose between UOL uni or RMIT uni or Switzerland Uni. A decision that will lead to a spending or $20k or $50k. Still have a hell year to decide.
Alright, I will be officially changing my blog layout... Getting sick of it...Soon...
Sitting on the trains last night, watching a group of children jumping, hopping, doing the monkey swings and mothers screaming. I watched in joy. At that point of time, I started to think through and tried to gather my memories. To think that I am always being on the losing end, is totally a joke. I had all I wanted when I'm a kiddo. From floridas DisneyLand to all the high end clothings to all the dotes given to all the gadgets to all the lies I made to all the forgiving I received. Probably all this lead to my poor attitude toward life, my poor self content. Time to grew up. Maybe I am still wearing a masks and leading a life by a scripts. I am still in my kiddo's world. Time to wake up though.
Now. That life perphaps are still the same and nothing is changing, it's time to think of the future. Future holds within my hands. Whether to move on with tourism, logistics or business? To choose between UOL uni or RMIT uni or Switzerland Uni. A decision that will lead to a spending or $20k or $50k. Still have a hell year to decide.
Alright, I will be officially changing my blog layout... Getting sick of it...Soon...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home