Finally
Hello all, finally had the time to sit down and relax and do up this entry for my blog, after some time. It's been a rather tiring week for me and many things have occured during this period. Allow me to share:
1. The tight schedule from last week that turned me upside down. As some of you might know, I was busy with the Total Defence Day that our STC is organizing at Elias Park Primary School. The entire was tiring and stressful. Loading of stores, accounting for stores, setting up of stations and so. However, it was a delightful experience. Seeing the smile from the students, the many thank you that i received sincerely, and the many truthful complains I heard. Some example; Mrs XXX is very Firece. I am force have camou on my face. Hahaha... Anyway, I am shock to see ever young girls like to put on full camou on their face. Kids are all so naive, wait still you turned 18 years old, You will cry!!! Hahaha.. Oh, I have kids calling me UNCLE!!!! WTH!!! And now, I am the simple old uncle gabriel in my course...
2. COJT. Some may know, I have been travelling far to another camp at LIM CHU KANG for some stocktaking exercise, for my on job training... The travelling time is so freaking far and I still have report to be completed. Actually, I do enjoy myself pretty much... The people there are nice, learned many stuff and the food there are like heaven... Anyway, today is my goodbye day to that camp...
3. Shocking new. One of my tekong section mate, close friend, that continued his journey with me at STC and sleeping beside me now, has been charged on court. The reason being that long time ago, way before NS, he worked at Changi Airport. He drove a budgee and when making a turn, a girl sitting behind fell off. Now, that girl father is charging my friend to court. Apparently, the lastest update is that the court require $8000 of bail, but his mother couldn't afford so. Thus he is still kept under custody. Being his close friend (having him sleep beside me, eat together with me, sit beside me, nightout together with, same section in tekong) , though sometimes I really get annoyed by his loudness and attitude... But I do somewhat felt worried for him... I hoped that everything will be fine for him... Oh man, his gone for now.... Haiz...
4. Congra to Singapore for winning the olympics youth 2010... It's been a erm, sure win thinggy, as I am sure singapore always do to its best. Surely, it will be a stepping stone for Singapore to be a better city in near future... =)
5. I AM SO GONNA BE THE NEXT MILLIONAIRE IN SINGAPORE!!! THE TOTO!!! ARRRGGGHHHH..... PRAY!!!!
1. The tight schedule from last week that turned me upside down. As some of you might know, I was busy with the Total Defence Day that our STC is organizing at Elias Park Primary School. The entire was tiring and stressful. Loading of stores, accounting for stores, setting up of stations and so. However, it was a delightful experience. Seeing the smile from the students, the many thank you that i received sincerely, and the many truthful complains I heard. Some example; Mrs XXX is very Firece. I am force have camou on my face. Hahaha... Anyway, I am shock to see ever young girls like to put on full camou on their face. Kids are all so naive, wait still you turned 18 years old, You will cry!!! Hahaha.. Oh, I have kids calling me UNCLE!!!! WTH!!! And now, I am the simple old uncle gabriel in my course...
2. COJT. Some may know, I have been travelling far to another camp at LIM CHU KANG for some stocktaking exercise, for my on job training... The travelling time is so freaking far and I still have report to be completed. Actually, I do enjoy myself pretty much... The people there are nice, learned many stuff and the food there are like heaven... Anyway, today is my goodbye day to that camp...
3. Shocking new. One of my tekong section mate, close friend, that continued his journey with me at STC and sleeping beside me now, has been charged on court. The reason being that long time ago, way before NS, he worked at Changi Airport. He drove a budgee and when making a turn, a girl sitting behind fell off. Now, that girl father is charging my friend to court. Apparently, the lastest update is that the court require $8000 of bail, but his mother couldn't afford so. Thus he is still kept under custody. Being his close friend (having him sleep beside me, eat together with me, sit beside me, nightout together with, same section in tekong) , though sometimes I really get annoyed by his loudness and attitude... But I do somewhat felt worried for him... I hoped that everything will be fine for him... Oh man, his gone for now.... Haiz...
4. Congra to Singapore for winning the olympics youth 2010... It's been a erm, sure win thinggy, as I am sure singapore always do to its best. Surely, it will be a stepping stone for Singapore to be a better city in near future... =)
5. I AM SO GONNA BE THE NEXT MILLIONAIRE IN SINGAPORE!!! THE TOTO!!! ARRRGGGHHHH..... PRAY!!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home