Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Cny

Happy Chinese New Year to all you kiddos...

This year celebrations seem a little less exciting as compared to the previous years... Erm, probably due to the fact that maturity play a part in depreciating your excitement for this sort of celebration. Nevertheless, I still get to my motive of achieving lots of ang pao, from small to big... Economic is bad, you should know what I mean... hahaha...

Now while I am typing this entry, I am hearing to this song sang by 'one million star'... A nice song... Oh, actually in fact, I did pretty much excite myself somehow... As you know, I got my license to drive, thus I am given a mini car 'nissan march' by my aunt to drive around... Hahaha... A giant and a mini car... Cute!!! But still I still enjoyed myself pretty much...

Went to 1st aunt house on 7th feb, watch the CJ7, a touching and funny show... On 8th Feb, went out with Althea for lunch and watch the show 'ah long pte ltd', funny funny. and also managed to collect the car from my aunt... On 9th Feb, went to drive around and head to rachel house for steamboat.... The food is nice, fresh and received ang bao from her mom and grandma... Hahaha... One big shameful thing, I forget to bring oranges... Hahaha... Borrowed from rebecca and realised that it was the same orange given by rachel's mom... Hahaha... And today, I shall keep for my family and return the car later on and then book in!!! It is going to be an tiring week ahead... Hiaz... Jia you bah... Now without further hestitation, I present the photo in random...

Actually, I am supposed to put this photo long long ago, but due to busy schedule and so... But still, I am going to present to you all my 8 years long buddy... For good or bad, they are the ones that somehow followed me through my brightest and darkest days... The fantastic 4:

Photobucket


And now, my cousins.... The one that brings me happiness, the ones that brings me smile and memories...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly, my steamboat party at rachel house...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The big red...

Photobucket

My nissan March!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home