just
No comments!!
Yongxin peeping at ru yuan!! Hum Sum NS guy!!
Stop!!!
Corinne and ruyuan!!!
All say cheese!!!
Just smile....
Corinne and alvin!!!
She is happy with the yucky mooncake!!!
The cake!!!
The bday girl!!!
Ru yuan and alvin!!!
He took the cap off for her=)
Me and Ru yuan!!!

She is so lucky!!! With 2 hunk!!!
The china construction worker!!! Hunk~
The mooncake!!!

Best picture of the year!!! mY nephew!!! =)
Just
Hello viewers,
Had my official book out timing this week on friday and will be booking in later in the late night... Actually come to think about it, time really passes fast(old saying)... From this coming week onwards, I have like 11 weeks of hell training to undergo, which means I am like half way there... Hell weeks?! Yes, platoon sergent will be making his grand appearance today, as he has officially ended his 1.5month of training... Complains had been flying into his sharp ears, punishment by platoon sir is making life difficult... 300 push-up in a day(imagine us doing it!!!) It is easy to be said then do... Heck!
Some interesting fact to share: I am like caught for eating oreo in the bunk and thus I am going to be punished for it... Punishment = Guard duty next weekend... >.<>
Anyway, this weekend were packed with actions... I had my 4th driving lesson this week, which is improving alot... Met up with yong xin, alvin, corinne, ru yuan, kristi to celebrate ru yuan birthday... Venue: Changing appetitte, the rooftop... Cakes: Fruitcakes, mooncake... Done: Chatting under the stars... Let's sing:
Happy birthday to ru yuan!!!
Happy birthday to Ru yuan!!!
Happy birthday to ru Yuan!!!
Happy birthday to U!!! =)
Wanna see the pictures?! Let's go!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home