Sunday, May 27, 2007

happy birthday

HELLO ALL...

This Blog entry is dedicated for Miss Wu Yik Tung Kristi... She is now in Europe for her touring job... Hope that she will be having fun... And in such, this year she is celebrating her birthday at Europe, and so, I want to take this opportunity to wish her happy 20th birthday... The day where she break that 1... The day she will carry the 2 for 10 years till it reaches that 3... Hahaha...

HAPPY SUPER WONDERFUL DELIGHTFUL 20th BIRTHDAY DUDEE!!!!
.
.
.
.
And so it boil down to the fact that my 20th birthday will be counting down in a week time... and in additional, my ns days are nearing, which means I will be losing pounds of weight in days time... 7 days to 3rd of june... 11 days to 7th of june... =)
.
.
.
.
Time check... Gone...
.
.
.
.
By the way, I was slacking around my bed some time ago and suddenly i remembered a quote or rather someone said this to me when he once chatted with me:" I heard alot about you, and this is what many says, Gabriel is a nice person, but if you stepped on his toes, you will be sorry..." Hahaha...
.
.
.
.
The end... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home