Sunday, June 18, 2006

Running Facts!!!

Haiz... I been at home slacking and so.. And i realise that one of my buddy is trying to be funny, in making herself MIA... Don't even know what is she thinking... And i am starting to be so tired and irritated in making her happy or so... Maybe its my fault that cause her to be missing in action, or maybe its my fault that cause her to hate me... But no matter what reason is, if she continue to be firm to resisting her missing in action plans... I assure that our buddy relationship will turn from thick to thin... And in the end we both will lose out... So i hoped it can end soon.. Cause i seriously hoped that this is just something or a break that you want to change yourself or find your answer... But i got to be fast... Cause when school start, I will be definiately very very busy with project and osip stuff... Whatever decision lies in you... Time to think maturely... =)

Alright... Plans for this week...

Monday------ Bsc Meeting...
Tuesday------ Project meeting and meeting ru yuan and adelyn and yong xin
Wednesday--- Project meeting
Thursday----- Escape theme park
Friday-------- Project and so...

Hopefully, I am spending my times real good... Dont wanna waste any more time on priceless stuff... Need to earn money for osip... And pray that i am in for it... Thank you lord!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home