Happy???
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST BUDDY: MISS JASMINE QUEK!!!
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
THOUGH I WASNT ABLE TO CELEBRATE FOR YOU FOR THE PAST 2YEARS..
BUT I REALLY HOPED THAT YOU DID ENJOY YOURSELF AND BE HAPPY ALWAYS!!!
ONCE AGIAN...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I MISS YOU ALOT!!!!
Today it was no big ass business to me... I was so late for Quality tutorial... Alright, I was never early for the class... Because i falls in the 11am slots, and my buses always came late... So damn sian... But thank you mr lim... Hahaha... If not i am debarted from the quality...
Then today, after school I went round pasir ris and walk and look look see see... Wasnt used to being alone, but wanted to try being alone and test out my independent level... Its was okie then... So when you started walking alone, you will start to think alot... So i started to think:
So what if you have billions of dollars, can you spent it all???
So what if you have all the things in the world, can you feel what the poor feel???
So what if you have all the brain in the world, can all the problems used up your brain juice???
So what if you have all the health in the world, can you feel for the sick???
So what if you have all the happiness in the world, can you feel the sadness???
So what if you have everythings, can you feel the contentment?
So what if you have endless love, can you be beside your loves one always???
SO MY QUESTION IS DO YOU FEEL CONTENTED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE???
I GUESSED ITS NO... Cause we havent feel it yet... You may wanna think...
Now, some of my updates.. For the past few days... Yes!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! I PASSED MY BASIC DRIVING TEST!!!! HURRAY!!! I was the first one to complete in 15mins time and there is this guy beside me who is my age, very handsome, and he failed... Lucky i didnt fail... If not i will be so damn pai sei... So thats was my update for yesterday...
Now for tuesday updates... Me, Lee tai tai, LAo tan, And Lao chen and Yi XUan... Went to play bowling at safra tampiness... Since a long time, I last played it... Alright I wasnt good during the first 2 round... Then shocking, I scored 122 in the last round... Hahaha.... Alright, that lee tai tai(Aaron), scored 224... What the hell... Hahaha... But i am contented... Cause all of us have a wonderful laugh... Hahaha...
Now for tomorrow... Its going to be a hectic day for me... Tomorrow 9 to 4... Then 4 to 6 break... Then 6pm onwards, will be in audi 1 for tanya chua concert... Hope she will sing for long... If not i will be like so sian... So thats it for now... Ciao...
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
THOUGH I WASNT ABLE TO CELEBRATE FOR YOU FOR THE PAST 2YEARS..
BUT I REALLY HOPED THAT YOU DID ENJOY YOURSELF AND BE HAPPY ALWAYS!!!
ONCE AGIAN...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I MISS YOU ALOT!!!!
Today it was no big ass business to me... I was so late for Quality tutorial... Alright, I was never early for the class... Because i falls in the 11am slots, and my buses always came late... So damn sian... But thank you mr lim... Hahaha... If not i am debarted from the quality...
Then today, after school I went round pasir ris and walk and look look see see... Wasnt used to being alone, but wanted to try being alone and test out my independent level... Its was okie then... So when you started walking alone, you will start to think alot... So i started to think:
So what if you have billions of dollars, can you spent it all???
So what if you have all the things in the world, can you feel what the poor feel???
So what if you have all the brain in the world, can all the problems used up your brain juice???
So what if you have all the health in the world, can you feel for the sick???
So what if you have all the happiness in the world, can you feel the sadness???
So what if you have everythings, can you feel the contentment?
So what if you have endless love, can you be beside your loves one always???
SO MY QUESTION IS DO YOU FEEL CONTENTED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE???
I GUESSED ITS NO... Cause we havent feel it yet... You may wanna think...
Now, some of my updates.. For the past few days... Yes!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! I PASSED MY BASIC DRIVING TEST!!!! HURRAY!!! I was the first one to complete in 15mins time and there is this guy beside me who is my age, very handsome, and he failed... Lucky i didnt fail... If not i will be so damn pai sei... So thats was my update for yesterday...
Now for tuesday updates... Me, Lee tai tai, LAo tan, And Lao chen and Yi XUan... Went to play bowling at safra tampiness... Since a long time, I last played it... Alright I wasnt good during the first 2 round... Then shocking, I scored 122 in the last round... Hahaha.... Alright, that lee tai tai(Aaron), scored 224... What the hell... Hahaha... But i am contented... Cause all of us have a wonderful laugh... Hahaha...
Now for tomorrow... Its going to be a hectic day for me... Tomorrow 9 to 4... Then 4 to 6 break... Then 6pm onwards, will be in audi 1 for tanya chua concert... Hope she will sing for long... If not i will be like so sian... So thats it for now... Ciao...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home