Funny Photos
Plans for this week:
- Going to Queue up tomorrow with michelle to get the Tanya Chua concert tickets.
- Then do Bio Chem Project tomorrow.
- For Tuesday: Bowling time...
- For Wednesday: 9.15am driving basic test.
- For Wednesday: Hand in portfolio...
- For Thursday: My best buddy Jasmine's Birthday...
- For Friday: Unsure yet...
- For Saturaday: Althea Birthday...
- For Sunday: Family Day...
For much things to do. Yet so little time for it... Anyway, while typing, I suddenly remembered that I havent studied for the basic test yet... Shit... All my friends say its easy... But I still think i must study... Its very difficult... Sian...
Anyway, Yesterday, I had a great time... hahaha.... Met up with caleb family at changi for a sumptuous seafood dinner... Uncle's Treat... Two family sat down and have lotsa of chat... That Mindy didnt came... But how great is it that me and caleb CANNOT eat Crab... And I looked at the crab, its so huge and delicous... Haiz... Anyway, its always fun to be with relatives and families... Blood thicker than Water...
Just 10mins ago, I was looking at some photos and i felt this few photos are really funny and Really funny... That we took at mei hua birthday celebration in may??? Hahaha:
Its Me:
Its Mei Hua:
Its Jun Quan:
Its Michelle (Lao Chen):
Now let me introduce the funniest of all (Bao Li) :
Why funny??? Because, I remember that i trick her in taking a few more shots... My reason is that its not nice must retake and she jolly well retake... hahaha... She so funny...
Thats it for today... Byes... OHHHHHHH STUDY TIME!!!! ARhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! =(
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home