Happy 19th Birthday!!!
Hahaha!!! What a surpise i received from this year birthday!! First surprise, to have Jasmine my buddy to appear behind me in FIsh ANd Co and snad a birthday song!!! Second surprise, to have Wai Yeung to sms HAppy Birthday!!! Third surprise, to have the most accounted amount of people to sms happy birthday, guess more than 60?? Fourth surprise, to received the most amount of chocolate in my birthday life!!! Fifth Surprise, to have Pei kee calling from mel. to sing happy birthday song with yong xin and jasmine!!! Sixth surprise, to have a hugo boss perfume which i didnt noe it will be so fast to get it!!! Seventh surprise, to have all the surprise and so.... Lol...
Anyway, today went out with ru yuan and yong xin... Got the bag and went to billy bomber to eat!!! Nice i guessed!!! Then went to the cathy to watch benchmaker!!! WoW!!! Its damn nice and funny and heart warming!!! Tell the story about peple bullying nerd and how nerd proves themselves!!! Go see it!!! 4/5 stars!!!
So in Conclusion... I am old by a year and I NEED TO BE MORE MATURE IN THINKING!!! SERIOUS!!!! AND I NEED TO CHANGE THE NEGATIVE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE ON ME!!! AND I GONNA ENJOY MYSELF FUCKING LONG!!! THEN I HOPED TO SCORE WELL FOR MY 5 PAPERS!!! TARGETTED TO HAVE AT LEAST 4 As!!! PLEASE!!!!
NOW, let sing!!! Happy birthday to me!!! Happy birthday to me!!! Happy birthday to me!!! Happy birthday to me!!! =)
Cheers everyone!! And thanks for all the gifts and so... Take care.... =)
Anyway, today went out with ru yuan and yong xin... Got the bag and went to billy bomber to eat!!! Nice i guessed!!! Then went to the cathy to watch benchmaker!!! WoW!!! Its damn nice and funny and heart warming!!! Tell the story about peple bullying nerd and how nerd proves themselves!!! Go see it!!! 4/5 stars!!!
So in Conclusion... I am old by a year and I NEED TO BE MORE MATURE IN THINKING!!! SERIOUS!!!! AND I NEED TO CHANGE THE NEGATIVE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE ON ME!!! AND I GONNA ENJOY MYSELF FUCKING LONG!!! THEN I HOPED TO SCORE WELL FOR MY 5 PAPERS!!! TARGETTED TO HAVE AT LEAST 4 As!!! PLEASE!!!!
NOW, let sing!!! Happy birthday to me!!! Happy birthday to me!!! Happy birthday to me!!! Happy birthday to me!!! =)
Cheers everyone!! And thanks for all the gifts and so... Take care.... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home