Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Personal Reflections!!!

Erm... Few more days would me my birthday agian... Before i went into my 19th birthday... I wanna do alot of reflections... Erm... Through yours day as you life... The amount of friends you get will increase, as well as, the people who do not like you tends to increase alot further... But, for one thing that i am asure of there is bound to be people who dislike me... And i know who there are... Izzit because not many people can stand the way i talk? Or izzit i am a lousy asshole? Or izzit i have serious attitude problem?
Trust me!!! For those who do not like me... I will try to make you guys feel positive about me again... Yes!!! I will try!!! But i think i need time to change!!! I will try... least i tried to change the opinions of my main comm.... Yes!!! I did!!! I tried very hard!!!
I need friends as much as most people need too.. I do not know what kind of communication to have with different people... But i will try to use didnt type... But i am very tired in trying and so.. But i do make myself comfortable in... So if anyone who is reading this blog and you feel i have serious problem? Or you dislike me in any manner.... Please call me or sms me!!! Cos i need to know... I need to change... And if you are my gd friend or buddy you should be doing the job of telling me... Thank you!!!

Lastly, Happy birthday to Adelyn(31May 2006). Jun Quan (1st June 2006)... Jun Quan to you!!! You been my greatest brother in school... Celebrate well and hoped you enjoy the surpise we got for you!!! Take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home