It is just another post...
Its been a day or two since our last fight... I still love you darling... You called me yesterday and i think i am really tired and rude to answer you...
I went out yesterday to celebrate baoli birthday... It was extreme fun... Jun quan drove us around and we lost our way and so... Yesterday was baoli actual birthday... Me mei hua michelle jun quan jun wei baoli went to TM pizza hut for dinner... Then we bought cake and a bottle of sparkle juice to east coast park to celebrate... The sea breeze is so good... And many lovely couple got so fed up by us... So noisy... We sang lotsa of song and took lotsa of pictures... Then we sat down to play truth or dare... It may be childish... But it make us bond better with each other... We left at aorung 10.50pm... Then quan fetch jun wei home... Damn it... The journey was so irritating... Jun wei led us to dont know what kind of routine that make most of us wanting to puke... Thank arh... Hahaha... Then we went geylang after sending him off... Saw lotsa of positute and it realli make us laugh like shit... Actually the 5 of us really enjoy sitting in the car... So safe so fun... Shared lotsa of secret and we get even closer... We stop at the famous soya bean store to buy some snack and drink...So nice.. Then we fetch them off one by one... Baoli first, then mei hua, then michelle.... 3 girls... Hahaha... So fun... Then my turn... I make quan miss hisway like shit... Kept giving wrong direction and so... and we ended up at chomp chomp... Goodness me... But still we reached home... I reached home at 12.30am... he reached at around 1am... Hahaha.... Did enjoy myself alot and same to them too.. We need a car for the 5 of us...
So darling this is the reason i got for my rudeness yesterday... I sometimes feel so disgusted... Why must i always explain how i feel over here in the blog... And you always got to know it from here... Why cant we speak to each other as often as we want... Please... I am really packed in school... I already gave you my timing and so... I asked you out and you cant... So what i can do... Next week i am so damn busy... I got rehearsal for getting the leadership and best club award at wednesday... Then thursday i got award ceremony to go, i will recieve my award on that day... The friday to sunday, i will be with my main comm at jun quan house overnight... Its my promise for au yeung... His going army in 2nd june... And on the same sat, i have kristi birthday to celebrate.. I am really packed... i need your love as well as my friends... I cannot afford to lose either or... And i am really back home quite late recently... So hope you can understand... Love you....
I went out yesterday to celebrate baoli birthday... It was extreme fun... Jun quan drove us around and we lost our way and so... Yesterday was baoli actual birthday... Me mei hua michelle jun quan jun wei baoli went to TM pizza hut for dinner... Then we bought cake and a bottle of sparkle juice to east coast park to celebrate... The sea breeze is so good... And many lovely couple got so fed up by us... So noisy... We sang lotsa of song and took lotsa of pictures... Then we sat down to play truth or dare... It may be childish... But it make us bond better with each other... We left at aorung 10.50pm... Then quan fetch jun wei home... Damn it... The journey was so irritating... Jun wei led us to dont know what kind of routine that make most of us wanting to puke... Thank arh... Hahaha... Then we went geylang after sending him off... Saw lotsa of positute and it realli make us laugh like shit... Actually the 5 of us really enjoy sitting in the car... So safe so fun... Shared lotsa of secret and we get even closer... We stop at the famous soya bean store to buy some snack and drink...So nice.. Then we fetch them off one by one... Baoli first, then mei hua, then michelle.... 3 girls... Hahaha... So fun... Then my turn... I make quan miss hisway like shit... Kept giving wrong direction and so... and we ended up at chomp chomp... Goodness me... But still we reached home... I reached home at 12.30am... he reached at around 1am... Hahaha.... Did enjoy myself alot and same to them too.. We need a car for the 5 of us...
So darling this is the reason i got for my rudeness yesterday... I sometimes feel so disgusted... Why must i always explain how i feel over here in the blog... And you always got to know it from here... Why cant we speak to each other as often as we want... Please... I am really packed in school... I already gave you my timing and so... I asked you out and you cant... So what i can do... Next week i am so damn busy... I got rehearsal for getting the leadership and best club award at wednesday... Then thursday i got award ceremony to go, i will recieve my award on that day... The friday to sunday, i will be with my main comm at jun quan house overnight... Its my promise for au yeung... His going army in 2nd june... And on the same sat, i have kristi birthday to celebrate.. I am really packed... i need your love as well as my friends... I cannot afford to lose either or... And i am really back home quite late recently... So hope you can understand... Love you....











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home