Found it!!!
Guess recently i have started to find back my memories on stuff and so... I feel more packed and less empty... At least, my eyes do sparkle with with meaningful tears... At least, my mind are floating with countless memories... At least, my ears are hearing pleasant... At least, my nose is breathing freshly... At least, my mouth is talking sense... At least, my stomach is filled with nutrients... At least, I know I am still living in this world...
Recently, i had a couple of close friend... But, i question myself many times... How long will we last? Will we be as close as it was, after some time? Will we be enemies at the end? Then I started to answer to the questions!!! I will try to work hard to keep the friendship moving... Close? How do i define it?? Me and grace and pei kee and kristi and yong xin and jasmine q are talking like so seldom... Are we still close?? Yes!!! Enemies??? Of cause, look at wai yeung... Once, my buddy now a stranger!!! Who can predict what will happen?? Who can assure nothing will happen??? I doubt so... Seriously...
Now, in a couple weeks time it will be my birthday... But i hoped i will celebrate it well.. But seriously, i guessed i have no time for it... June 5 is my mid sem examination... And i totally have no time for it and so... Shit!!! But this might be my last birthday to celebrate with my present friend... Cause i might enter army soon, before my next one... Oh no...
Anyway, i applied for the OSIP.. I chose china as 1st choice, thailand as 2nd choice and lastly vietnam as 3rd choice... I hoped will get the china one... And if everything is confirm and successful, i will be leaving singapore on 2nd week of september 2006... And it will be a 2 and half month trip... I will be an opportunity for me to be independant and learnt about myself better... I hoped to make it a trip that will change my characteristic better and also to built up my emotions and so...
Alright, a brief timing of my weeks... Tomorrow will be my jogging day.. Wednesday will be baoli birthday celebration... Thurs will be project day... Friday will be jogging day... Sat will be homework day... Sun will be big walk day... Next week, i am so busy in school.. I will be recieving my awards on thurs and rehearsal is on wed... Oh no... Shit.. No time for relaxation... But i hoped i will enjoy it!!! =)
Recently, i had a couple of close friend... But, i question myself many times... How long will we last? Will we be as close as it was, after some time? Will we be enemies at the end? Then I started to answer to the questions!!! I will try to work hard to keep the friendship moving... Close? How do i define it?? Me and grace and pei kee and kristi and yong xin and jasmine q are talking like so seldom... Are we still close?? Yes!!! Enemies??? Of cause, look at wai yeung... Once, my buddy now a stranger!!! Who can predict what will happen?? Who can assure nothing will happen??? I doubt so... Seriously...
Now, in a couple weeks time it will be my birthday... But i hoped i will celebrate it well.. But seriously, i guessed i have no time for it... June 5 is my mid sem examination... And i totally have no time for it and so... Shit!!! But this might be my last birthday to celebrate with my present friend... Cause i might enter army soon, before my next one... Oh no...
Anyway, i applied for the OSIP.. I chose china as 1st choice, thailand as 2nd choice and lastly vietnam as 3rd choice... I hoped will get the china one... And if everything is confirm and successful, i will be leaving singapore on 2nd week of september 2006... And it will be a 2 and half month trip... I will be an opportunity for me to be independant and learnt about myself better... I hoped to make it a trip that will change my characteristic better and also to built up my emotions and so...
Alright, a brief timing of my weeks... Tomorrow will be my jogging day.. Wednesday will be baoli birthday celebration... Thurs will be project day... Friday will be jogging day... Sat will be homework day... Sun will be big walk day... Next week, i am so busy in school.. I will be recieving my awards on thurs and rehearsal is on wed... Oh no... Shit.. No time for relaxation... But i hoped i will enjoy it!!! =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home