A moment like this!!!
A moment!!! A great moment!! A meaningful moment!! A unforgettable moment!! I am really really enjoying every moment now... And i tends to treasure everyone around me... I hate BSC AT FIRST!!! But now, I LOVE THEM ALL!!! I really love them all!!!
Yesterday, we were about going to auditorium one for the award ceremony... Delong was like my father... Arranging my tie and so... His serious facious touches me... Everyone walk there as a big family... A family to be remembered... My brothers and sister... I love you guys lots...
At the ceremony, my sister and mother came to see... Sister got her leave from OCBC... Appreciated it alot... Then, i could feel their emotion... An emotion that is like: Hey thats my brother my son... I am proud of him... Mommy and sister I LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS.... And my mom buying an Ipod video with my sister... Yes!!!HAHAHA!!!
Now, i am going to chalet with my main comm... Loving them more...
Yesterday, we were about going to auditorium one for the award ceremony... Delong was like my father... Arranging my tie and so... His serious facious touches me... Everyone walk there as a big family... A family to be remembered... My brothers and sister... I love you guys lots...
At the ceremony, my sister and mother came to see... Sister got her leave from OCBC... Appreciated it alot... Then, i could feel their emotion... An emotion that is like: Hey thats my brother my son... I am proud of him... Mommy and sister I LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS.... And my mom buying an Ipod video with my sister... Yes!!!HAHAHA!!!
Now, i am going to chalet with my main comm... Loving them more...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home