Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tired from everything!!!

Today is tiring and endless day for me... Guess what... Went for transport management lecture, then at the end that lecturer say:" We need you guys to form your Final Year Project Group!!!" I was like SHIT!! ME and Baoli And Michelle only!!! We need 2 more... So difficult!! I was like keep finding potential one... Till now i am pleased!!! I got Yong Cheng, and ZhenLi!!! Lucky!!! At least they are potential people and will do work!!! I need and I wan to score well for my project!!! I am selfish!! I am disgusting!!! But who cares!!! I want GOOD GRADES!!!

Then!!! I am tired of people bombing me with endless shit!!! Thinking i am good in everything and trying to challenage me for everything and anything!!! Hate it!!! Cause if i am smart!! I will be in RJC like my Girlfriend!!! But i am not!!! So if i really give you the impression that i am smart then i am seriously SORRY!!! But i wanna thank you too!!! Cause least i have a smart face!!! Hahaha!!!

Now!!! Tomorrow is my rehearsal to get the award!!! Hope it will be touching!!! Cause i heard that there will be video and so... Best club and Leadership merit award!!! 2 award, 1 BIG SMILE, 15 celebrations!!! Yes!!!

Next!!! Kristi birthday is this coming sat... I really hope to celebrate it well for her... Praying!! I really did my best in everything... I hope that you will smile somehow... I am really busy this few weeks... But i still will do it for you!!!

Already!!! To you my darling!!! Still loving you always!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home