Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It didnt work out!!!

Everything didnt work up... I really really putting in hundred and one effort to pull us together as one... But you always the one to give up... You said: we will make it... we shall forgive each other for time that not spent with each other... That is what you said... We been through it before and now you start all over again.... Why must you always bring me sadness at the long period.. Why?? I was just talking to delong in seconds time about the excitment that we going have next week... And in the end you called and spoilt my mood... Alright since you really decide to ask for a break... I agree with it... But I did nothing wrong.. And there's nothing wrong... We gonna grew up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home