MAIN COMM AY05/06
I havent been blogging for a week or so... Hahaha... I was busy with my event in school: VibrantLife@TBS 2006. And I am so proud to say that it was a TOTAL SUCCESS!!! I recieved lotsa of positive comment from directors and lecturers and advisors and so... Hahaha... Yes!!! I did it... The event allow BSC to earn an income of $400 plus dollars... Let me go into the day by day preparation...
Wednesday: We all stayed backed till 2am in school to put up the balloons and so. It was a total hectic day for all of us... Everyone was so tired yet determined to get things done to the extreme limits... Then we all took cab home...
Thursday: Day 1 of the event.. Wow!!! It attracted hundreds over students to come and join us in the carnival... The food sections was a total success.. But one mistake we made was to concentrate to much on the food and drinks that we miss out the helping out of the games store... Thank you so much to Jo and Angie and Delong and Jo's Friend and to all the sub comm... If wasnt you guys, the down symdoms students will not be having soooo much fun in enjoying themselves... I feel proud of you guys and to all the efforts you guys put in I WILL APPRECIATE it soooo Much...
Friday: The second day of the event... Its was somehow upsading that the students from down symdoms school didnt came over... As they have only one outing only... But regardless what, it was a success too... The goodie bags was once agian cleared out... Hahaha... I was so glad that MAISIE AND VAL did such an amazing job... Not forgetting Cheryl and Samanthan for their help in making the foodstore a success... Qing Cai and the sub comm too... And of cause without FUAD AND HAIKEL AND BRYAN AND JUN QUAN in carrying the tables and chairs, i would make the event a SUCCESS!!! Also Great thank to HAN DELONG!!!! For all his effort in making the event a success one... Without him, I really really have a lot of problems to make the event success!!! Kai zhuan too, you are always my best 2B band VP!!! Hahaha!!! And MARziah, you the organiser... You guided me through... Au Yueng, the endless support u gave me and so... Ah Meng the Skinny Ghost... Without you, I guess i could be laughing and laughing... All the fun and Sauning you was a total enjoyment thanks... Althea you too... Thanks for lending me a listening hear... Pearllyn YOU TOO!!! Without you!! I guessed I wouldnt be grown up sooo fast... YOu are my motivator... Cassandra too.. THank for your help and sorry to make you spent your annnivasry with bryan in school... I love you guys...
NOw the party moment... After the clearing up of the event... We all gathered in Mediation room to party out... Wow... We have a debrief with everyone and later we gathered with main comm only for internal debrief... KAI ZHUAN you almost make me cry... Thanks... I really did grew up allow... I learnt to be more independent and really more leadership... You guys are my teachers... And Jo too... For saying: He from a not popular attitude guy to a self senseted guy to a guy who trusted everyone and delegated jobs nicely... And kai zhuan: From all the whole year we all can see that one person really grew up the most and be a better person... And he is Gabriel... Hahaa.. I really work hard for all this... I did!!!
And lastly... Let me say a more than happy thing:
BSC WON THE BEST CLUB OF THE YEAR!!!! YES!!! YES!!! We did it!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!! Thank you Delong for telling me at the last moment!!! HAHAHA!!!! HAHAHA!!!! WE did it!!! YES!!!
Now all the main comm of AY0506 can proudly pull our collar and say: MAIN COMM!!!! =)
Wednesday: We all stayed backed till 2am in school to put up the balloons and so. It was a total hectic day for all of us... Everyone was so tired yet determined to get things done to the extreme limits... Then we all took cab home...
Thursday: Day 1 of the event.. Wow!!! It attracted hundreds over students to come and join us in the carnival... The food sections was a total success.. But one mistake we made was to concentrate to much on the food and drinks that we miss out the helping out of the games store... Thank you so much to Jo and Angie and Delong and Jo's Friend and to all the sub comm... If wasnt you guys, the down symdoms students will not be having soooo much fun in enjoying themselves... I feel proud of you guys and to all the efforts you guys put in I WILL APPRECIATE it soooo Much...
Friday: The second day of the event... Its was somehow upsading that the students from down symdoms school didnt came over... As they have only one outing only... But regardless what, it was a success too... The goodie bags was once agian cleared out... Hahaha... I was so glad that MAISIE AND VAL did such an amazing job... Not forgetting Cheryl and Samanthan for their help in making the foodstore a success... Qing Cai and the sub comm too... And of cause without FUAD AND HAIKEL AND BRYAN AND JUN QUAN in carrying the tables and chairs, i would make the event a SUCCESS!!! Also Great thank to HAN DELONG!!!! For all his effort in making the event a success one... Without him, I really really have a lot of problems to make the event success!!! Kai zhuan too, you are always my best 2B band VP!!! Hahaha!!! And MARziah, you the organiser... You guided me through... Au Yueng, the endless support u gave me and so... Ah Meng the Skinny Ghost... Without you, I guess i could be laughing and laughing... All the fun and Sauning you was a total enjoyment thanks... Althea you too... Thanks for lending me a listening hear... Pearllyn YOU TOO!!! Without you!! I guessed I wouldnt be grown up sooo fast... YOu are my motivator... Cassandra too.. THank for your help and sorry to make you spent your annnivasry with bryan in school... I love you guys...
NOw the party moment... After the clearing up of the event... We all gathered in Mediation room to party out... Wow... We have a debrief with everyone and later we gathered with main comm only for internal debrief... KAI ZHUAN you almost make me cry... Thanks... I really did grew up allow... I learnt to be more independent and really more leadership... You guys are my teachers... And Jo too... For saying: He from a not popular attitude guy to a self senseted guy to a guy who trusted everyone and delegated jobs nicely... And kai zhuan: From all the whole year we all can see that one person really grew up the most and be a better person... And he is Gabriel... Hahaa.. I really work hard for all this... I did!!!
And lastly... Let me say a more than happy thing:
BSC WON THE BEST CLUB OF THE YEAR!!!! YES!!! YES!!! We did it!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!! Thank you Delong for telling me at the last moment!!! HAHAHA!!!! HAHAHA!!!! WE did it!!! YES!!!
Now all the main comm of AY0506 can proudly pull our collar and say: MAIN COMM!!!! =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home