Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Feel so Empty!!!

I felt so empty though its the start of the new semester!!! Its like a world where things are seem to be done, but in fact are still left undone... Hiaz... Next thurs and fri will be marziah and my day!!! Its our long waited event that will confirm hit a 'Bang' to Business School!!! Alright, yesterday i contacted the milo truck and most likely they will be dropping by... It would be a perfect day if there is milo... And so i had meeting with the rest of the main comm... Till 8pm plus?? Quite late lah...I was also like so sian lah... The lectures that i had is bo fucking boring... And i felt so like sleeping... I dont even understand what the hell the lecturers are talking about...

Oh, it was funny too... Alvin me a GAY LINK to Blogspot... And i started to explore and explore... To my HORROR, I found out that one of my secondary band mate who is one year younger than me is A GAY TOOOOOO!!!! And he was so opened about it to me... When i curiously asked him... haahah... He had 3 boyfriend before and 1 on going one... HAhaha... And i got to know some erm... XXX stuff from him... Hahaha... LOL... All i could say he is no longer........................................

Erm, its funny too... The whether got so hot in the afternoon and turned to storm in the 2pm hours??? Weird!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home