May Day!!! May Day!!! HELP!!!!
Its been a long since I last blog. Hiaz, has been so busy for the entire week. 5 Sets of tutorials and hell lotsa of unfinished business to care about and to do. But nevertheless, its already MAY!!! So fast yet so empty. Anyway, some update here. last thursday, i went ang mo kio Kbox with Yong Xin ANd kristi, it was a total enjoyment, i guessed. With Kristi saying:"You tired or not?". Which means you sing too much... Hahaha... I need the mic. to scream my vocal out. Then friday, i went to NTUC field trip with the polytechnic.. WOW!!! Its was an eye opener. I went into the -20degree storeroom... Freezing cold!!! Hahaha... Wanted to stay in there longer, but that person dont allow... Hahaha...
Then saturday, went back to school. To busy with my coming event: VibrantLife@TBS ... Dont click as there is no link.... Its coming this May 4th - 5th!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Hahaha... There is so so much to care about and to think through.. Goodness me!!! Haha!! Then yesterday... I went to wesley house at BUKIT TIMAH with my comm people!!! It was so so fun... With that chek meng saying that i am A FAT GHOST!!! Hahaha.... And wth my face is just so big lah... So he insisted in taking picture with me. And i said: Strip down to your last and i will take picture with you!!! LOL!!! Anyway, the bbq was a total experience... Dont need to set fire and its gas kind of pit!!! Cool rite?
Hiaz!!! So fast today is MAY 1st!!! Haiz!!! Today the rest is meeting in school to finish up the vibrant life event stuff!!! I wanted to go...But i still got hell lotsa of tutorial to finish... And with this i conclude: I need a good sleep!!!
Then saturday, went back to school. To busy with my coming event: VibrantLife@TBS ... Dont click as there is no link.... Its coming this May 4th - 5th!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Hahaha... There is so so much to care about and to think through.. Goodness me!!! Haha!! Then yesterday... I went to wesley house at BUKIT TIMAH with my comm people!!! It was so so fun... With that chek meng saying that i am A FAT GHOST!!! Hahaha.... And wth my face is just so big lah... So he insisted in taking picture with me. And i said: Strip down to your last and i will take picture with you!!! LOL!!! Anyway, the bbq was a total experience... Dont need to set fire and its gas kind of pit!!! Cool rite?
Hiaz!!! So fast today is MAY 1st!!! Haiz!!! Today the rest is meeting in school to finish up the vibrant life event stuff!!! I wanted to go...But i still got hell lotsa of tutorial to finish... And with this i conclude: I need a good sleep!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home