U me Her Him
Wow.. Its amazing 7 Years of our friendship!!! U = Pei Kee, Me = Gabriel, Her = Jasmine Q, Him = Yong Xin... Though we hardly meet up with each other, but the bond between us is getting closer and closer.. Least we still care for each other and feel for each other... Maybe my life will not be the same again, if i havent met up with you guys...
Letter to Pei Kee
Hey Pei Kee... The blue gal... Its been like 2 weeks plus since we last talk on the internet... Really misses you.. Hahaha... I will never forget the fun we had and the fight we got together... You still remember, once we almost lose our friendship, but guess its fate that bring us closer than before.. Cool rite... Then, me and jasmine and yong xin were like cheering so mad and crazy for you when u are running in the sport day... Hahaha... Jasmine end up kept scolding you, becos u looked back when u run.. Haha... Its never forgettable.. And also during sec 4, I wanted you to come for the teacher days celebration and i like somehow gave a white lie that:" I will be singing in the competition!" Haha... Oh yes, how we got to know each other? Its when magdalene chua lied to me that she scored 226 for her PSLE and end up is 200.. That is when u and me were laughing... Lol... And also you admirer, deny who self claim that he will let u to me, if i like u???? Wth??? How kind your admirer is to you... Let me see, how many admirer you had... Kay yun, deny, the army guy.... The rest u should noe better rite.. And also you and me had shared so much down and up together... I will also never forget how firece you were, when at sec 3 we got into the law sue with michelle tay... So funny and so exciting... I also remember after everytime, i make you angry, i will start to treat you eat things... Hahaha... Not forgetting the red cracker that you and jasmine always buy during sec 2 at braddell campus... OOO... And your sexy body slim body, that we had saw in our swimming lesson... Are you feeling like to kill me now for saying this... Hahaha.. The story never end here, its just a small portion of our memories... I misses you so much that i need you now...
Letter to Jasmine
Wow, These girl is always sooooo busy with her school stuff and church... Haiz... Who ask me so unlucky got to be her close buddy... Hee... kidding... though we hardly meet now, but I knew that its never a wrong move to you and get close to you... I still remember during sec 1 you were chosen to be the class chairman, and not long you were sacked... WTH!!! And at that time you hate kumari, because you thought she is the one that causes you from being sacked... HAiz... Actually, its all the fight and scolding that bring us closer...365 days a year and we spent more than half of it scolding each other... Lol... Still remember, during sec 3 i was upsad with somethings, and didnt wanted to go swensen with u guys for ur bday treat... Then you guys went round the school finding me... End up i still went.. I ordered the ice cream, after eating, i found myself eating glasses... Wth... Then the person gave us discount... Hahaha... You are always the loud girl that i always knew... And still remember during sec 2, you got into a fight with shen liang... You shouted at him so loudly and madly... After he went off, you starting crying... Maybe its because of all these nonsense that we shared that make us so close... Also i will never forget that whenever we try to buy present for each and other, we will always quarrell... HAhaha... Till now too.. And also during sec3, you shouted at michelle, after she gave me that push against the wall... Wth... Anyway, I misses all these nonsense that we had... I also want to give you a big apologise that not being able to play a part in your church community... I tried too.. But i still cant make it... My heart is with you... Take care...
Letter to Yong Xin
Qi guai... Haha... Your nonsense.. Actually you and me had so much for each other that is never to be written down... We been through so much that not all can expect to handle it well.. From sec 1, you always neglect me in project... Till the china trip that somehow make u and me closer together... Thks... I will never forget during sec 4, jaslin bought u a cake for ur bday... I got fever on that day... I came for you.. Then i was really sick and i forget my water bottle... you gave me ur bottle to drink... I sometimes whether, how come we can become buddies or even brother... We always had the competitive blood in our cells, that make us so competiting... Haiz... But what make u so memorable is that, during sec 2, u often got angry with me... So much so that, you always say: I will not forgive him for 2years... Hahaha... Funny!!! Lol... But i always wanted to say this to you: " Though i never fulfilled the requirement to be your best buddy, but i had tried many times... I gave you the 101% friendship that i never produce for others.. I may be mean at times with me words and at times forcefull, because i want u for the best... Haiz.. Sad to say, i only got u the only male buddy to be trusted, after my poly mate... Trust me... For every sec that i live, you will never to be forgotten..."
Letter to you 4
Though now pei kee is in aust studying, and maybe jasmine will also be there in future and even yong xin... But i want to say a BIG THANK YOU for all the SMILES , LAUGTHER , TEARS , WRINKLES , HIGH BLOOD that you guys had given me... Without you 4 i never know how colourful my life is... And I will never forget about during sec2 , we went to marina square and bought a long bread from delifrance... Cut into 4 and shared... I am still counting to the endless fun we will have in years, days, seconds, ahead...
Letter to Pei Kee
Hey Pei Kee... The blue gal... Its been like 2 weeks plus since we last talk on the internet... Really misses you.. Hahaha... I will never forget the fun we had and the fight we got together... You still remember, once we almost lose our friendship, but guess its fate that bring us closer than before.. Cool rite... Then, me and jasmine and yong xin were like cheering so mad and crazy for you when u are running in the sport day... Hahaha... Jasmine end up kept scolding you, becos u looked back when u run.. Haha... Its never forgettable.. And also during sec 4, I wanted you to come for the teacher days celebration and i like somehow gave a white lie that:" I will be singing in the competition!" Haha... Oh yes, how we got to know each other? Its when magdalene chua lied to me that she scored 226 for her PSLE and end up is 200.. That is when u and me were laughing... Lol... And also you admirer, deny who self claim that he will let u to me, if i like u???? Wth??? How kind your admirer is to you... Let me see, how many admirer you had... Kay yun, deny, the army guy.... The rest u should noe better rite.. And also you and me had shared so much down and up together... I will also never forget how firece you were, when at sec 3 we got into the law sue with michelle tay... So funny and so exciting... I also remember after everytime, i make you angry, i will start to treat you eat things... Hahaha... Not forgetting the red cracker that you and jasmine always buy during sec 2 at braddell campus... OOO... And your sexy body slim body, that we had saw in our swimming lesson... Are you feeling like to kill me now for saying this... Hahaha.. The story never end here, its just a small portion of our memories... I misses you so much that i need you now...
Letter to Jasmine
Wow, These girl is always sooooo busy with her school stuff and church... Haiz... Who ask me so unlucky got to be her close buddy... Hee... kidding... though we hardly meet now, but I knew that its never a wrong move to you and get close to you... I still remember during sec 1 you were chosen to be the class chairman, and not long you were sacked... WTH!!! And at that time you hate kumari, because you thought she is the one that causes you from being sacked... HAiz... Actually, its all the fight and scolding that bring us closer...365 days a year and we spent more than half of it scolding each other... Lol... Still remember, during sec 3 i was upsad with somethings, and didnt wanted to go swensen with u guys for ur bday treat... Then you guys went round the school finding me... End up i still went.. I ordered the ice cream, after eating, i found myself eating glasses... Wth... Then the person gave us discount... Hahaha... You are always the loud girl that i always knew... And still remember during sec 2, you got into a fight with shen liang... You shouted at him so loudly and madly... After he went off, you starting crying... Maybe its because of all these nonsense that we shared that make us so close... Also i will never forget that whenever we try to buy present for each and other, we will always quarrell... HAhaha... Till now too.. And also during sec3, you shouted at michelle, after she gave me that push against the wall... Wth... Anyway, I misses all these nonsense that we had... I also want to give you a big apologise that not being able to play a part in your church community... I tried too.. But i still cant make it... My heart is with you... Take care...
Letter to Yong Xin
Qi guai... Haha... Your nonsense.. Actually you and me had so much for each other that is never to be written down... We been through so much that not all can expect to handle it well.. From sec 1, you always neglect me in project... Till the china trip that somehow make u and me closer together... Thks... I will never forget during sec 4, jaslin bought u a cake for ur bday... I got fever on that day... I came for you.. Then i was really sick and i forget my water bottle... you gave me ur bottle to drink... I sometimes whether, how come we can become buddies or even brother... We always had the competitive blood in our cells, that make us so competiting... Haiz... But what make u so memorable is that, during sec 2, u often got angry with me... So much so that, you always say: I will not forgive him for 2years... Hahaha... Funny!!! Lol... But i always wanted to say this to you: " Though i never fulfilled the requirement to be your best buddy, but i had tried many times... I gave you the 101% friendship that i never produce for others.. I may be mean at times with me words and at times forcefull, because i want u for the best... Haiz.. Sad to say, i only got u the only male buddy to be trusted, after my poly mate... Trust me... For every sec that i live, you will never to be forgotten..."
Letter to you 4
Though now pei kee is in aust studying, and maybe jasmine will also be there in future and even yong xin... But i want to say a BIG THANK YOU for all the SMILES , LAUGTHER , TEARS , WRINKLES , HIGH BLOOD that you guys had given me... Without you 4 i never know how colourful my life is... And I will never forget about during sec2 , we went to marina square and bought a long bread from delifrance... Cut into 4 and shared... I am still counting to the endless fun we will have in years, days, seconds, ahead...
I WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU 4
MAYBE WE HAD NO TIME
MAYBE WE HAD NO SPACE
FOR EACH OTHER
BUT DEEP DOWN IN OUR
HEART
WE ALL KNEW THAT
SOMEWHERE
SOMETIME
SOME PLACE
WE ALL 4 ARE BUDDIES...











2 Comments:
Aww... i'm so touched by your longy letter to all four of us. Must be wondering why i'm leaving a comment out of the sudden?.. while, wanted to leave one immediately after i read this post a week back…somehow today i got this sudden urge to watch the video u made for us during my farewell? Guessed it's the 10th time i watched ever since i left home. And...no wonders why i feel so homesick! and yea... i cried.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home