One Heaven Day...
Actually i did nothing much today, woke up and watch some series on channel 55, then later in the early evening, i went to my dearest buddy jasmine's church christmas party at parkway parade.. It was a torture to sit on the bus 43 and travel from punggol to parkway parade, took me near to an hour or so... But i am happy that the party was well prepared and i really enjoyed myself... I felt so youthful being there worshipping the lord, singing songs and also exchanging of christmas gift... I think it was a bit wasted, when yong xin stayed for the party, instead of going with alvin and han jin to watch KING KONG at toa payoh, he just wasted the $9.50 ticket... Sorry, cause i think i somehow force him to stay through out the party... Oops... Then at the party i get to meet up with jasmine's group of close friends, all pretty girls... They are so friendly... Oh, i also met Daniel sub comm member at the party too... I could say i love the party pretty much... Yawn, I just reached home half an hour ago, I wanted to blog this in... But after the party i felt so sorry that i went, i know i promise her, but i just hope she understand... I just hoped that tomorrow will be a heaven day again...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home