Friday, December 16, 2005

One hell day...

What a day today!!! Got up at 7am and rush to school... Today i got the stupid interview, why me, why me???? I am so unlucky... There are like 8 observers around me, and 2 lecturers sitting infornt of me, bombing me with questions... I tried to remember all the answer, but i failed to say it out, guessed i was too nervous... What the hell like, the first question the lecturers says:" WOW!! What a unqiue colour of tie you have.." I replied:" My mom bought it for me!" The lecturers continued:" So you and your mother is very close?" I am like:the!!! What stupid question is that... But i just answered politely and says yes of cause.. But lucky, i think it was quite smoothly done... At last... I just hate the formal outfit that make me sweat like mad.. After the interview, i went back to BSC room to play Xbox with dan and Cai, its fun, of cause.. Went home and changed after school and then went with my mom to extend my passport, its like a bloody long queue over there... Waited like hell.. I did throw temper at my mom, oops, cause i was simply too tired, i guessed... During 5plus, we then went orchard to get our self three pairs of jeans from giodano... Anyway, i still managed to get through the hell day... Hope tomorrow will be a heaven day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home