Thursday, December 15, 2005

One day heaven One day hell

One day heaven. One day hell. I used this as my new blogspot title. I felt the title is intresting. Life is just about being a heaven/paradise one day and who knows the next day is going to be a hell/rubbish day. You guys may wonder, why i deleted the previous blog and start a new blog after such a long period. Cause i need a place to let my feelings be shatter out... First day using this blog and i am all ready to start this blog of mine with a bomb... Hahaha.. Today as usual no school.. But i went back school for my bro sick. He need helpers to give out free candy floss to business school students.. I got myself stick with plenty of sugars and i am so damn sticky and smelly the whole day... But who care, his my bro after all... Wahahaha... Erm, I am like so freaking tired the whole day, tomorrow is going to my interview day and i am like so scared. Whats more, i got lotsa of assignment o hand in tomorrow. Now, people will wonder, first time blog, blog so much.. Ha. I need to change for better. And i am here a brand new me... Praying for heaven tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home