349
I was sitting in front of my sis's lappy, thinking... What's going to my entry title for today? Not much ideas generating from my brain today, thus decided to put 349.(my total entries...)
Anyway, I would like to share a story that I recently experienced with my store man. A short introduction of him: He is a Pes E, store man, a Copper and the best trainee in my HQ. He is a neutral party who sounds like: Jun Wei... hahaha... Apparently, he should be having his 2month ord off, but he decided to forgo his off and come over and help out...
In his life so far, he hasn't been to any country before... Probably this isn't much surprise to many... But something that makes the story burning... He never been any part of Singapore before too, except for minority places like, his magic card playing locations and his working place... So what are some place he don't even know it exists: Heeren, Plaza Singapura, Novena area, Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, Marina Square, and many more.... He don't even know what's the hell is Geylang..
It is somewhat interesting that... In this period of time, many of us are getting sick and tired of Singapore... No place to go and so on... But in fact, there are like people within the masses, that they themselves are still making Singapore a Mystery... Count our self lucky... =)
ANYWAY, I AM SO DEAD... I AM INVOLVED IN THE STANDBY FOR MYANMAR AIDS... SO MUCH OF EVERYTHING... SIANZ... =(
Anyway, I would like to share a story that I recently experienced with my store man. A short introduction of him: He is a Pes E, store man, a Copper and the best trainee in my HQ. He is a neutral party who sounds like: Jun Wei... hahaha... Apparently, he should be having his 2month ord off, but he decided to forgo his off and come over and help out...
In his life so far, he hasn't been to any country before... Probably this isn't much surprise to many... But something that makes the story burning... He never been any part of Singapore before too, except for minority places like, his magic card playing locations and his working place... So what are some place he don't even know it exists: Heeren, Plaza Singapura, Novena area, Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, Marina Square, and many more.... He don't even know what's the hell is Geylang..
It is somewhat interesting that... In this period of time, many of us are getting sick and tired of Singapore... No place to go and so on... But in fact, there are like people within the masses, that they themselves are still making Singapore a Mystery... Count our self lucky... =)
ANYWAY, I AM SO DEAD... I AM INVOLVED IN THE STANDBY FOR MYANMAR AIDS... SO MUCH OF EVERYTHING... SIANZ... =(











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home