Monday, May 05, 2008

Random.

Weather is still as hot.
Work-load is still as much.

However, things are running slow... Very slow..

Anyway, today on my way to camp. I was thinking through how lucky I am in fact, as compared to some... In fact, I was like smiling to myself, and my day for today is simply a WOW...

Allow me to share some of my happiness:

1. I have a mother who always willing to die for me, a mother who always place me of the highest priority, a mother who cares for me more than herself, a mother who works 26hours an day and never scream a word of tiring, a mother fought her way through to bring me happiness, a mother who can risk her life for me, a mother who is willing to share with me joy and not sorrow, a mother who is not only a mother but a superwomen...

2. I lead a life so far, happy.. But I am never contented with life, always grumble about it... I went as far as America before, visited countries like: Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, America, Yunan, Nanjing, Shanghai, and transited at countries like: Japan and Hong Kong.... Life at my age for many, is definitely a plus... I am happy...

3. I have a group of buddies who are always there to lend a helping hand, who knows me well enough, who cares for me, who concern about me, who shares my sorrow and happiness.... From my best buddy: Yong Xin, Pei Kee, Ru yuan, Mei Hua, Grace, Eric, Leslie... To my many great friends: ................................ Too much.... I am happy...

4. I have a house, a room of my own... A HD 26inch, LCD screen tv in my room... I owe a laptop and a desktop... How many people on earth have this? I am happy...

5. I have dad that drives me home from camp every day... A dad that does more lousy stuff than good stuff... A dad that brings more unhappiness than happiness.. But most importantly, a dad that makes me stronger, a better person.. I am happy...

6. I have myself... At least I am conscious of my own actions.. Most importantly, I know what I am living for, I know my days ahead, I KNOW WHO I AM... I am happy....

7. My sister... Love you...

Do think about all these.. Some things that we all missed in life, we always look away from... I am happy... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home