Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Temperature vs betrayal

35degrees. The sun is scorching... Like I said in my previous entry, every hour, minute and needless to say: SECONDS!!! I am like precisely sweating profusely... NON STOP... I can book in with a sweaty smart 4 and book out with a sweaty and dirty and stinky smart 4... That's how amazing things can get in just ONE DAY!!!

Life in the army is no longer a spoon feeding sessions... It's time to hit the big screen and act out your own script... You are who you choose to become... To be a survivor you need to act... Just put on the face mask... You need to endurance... Just pretend you didn't see or hear... You need to be understandings... Just act as if you are dumb... You then will survive in HERE...

Two words: LIFE SUCKS!!!

Anyway... Betraying from a trusted friend, is not as difficult as you think it could happen... When fear and greed has come to a point of instilling into you, you will then choose to be in hand with the word BETRAY... Thanks...

I HAVE SEEN IT MANY MANY TIMES...

Let's talk about trust? In order to exhange for you off day, you allow your friend/buddy to suffer with confinement? Hahaha... Let's talk about all the smiles and laughing you gave... Let's talk about all the buddy buddy handshake you given.... FUCK YOU!!!!

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU!!! I HAVE SEEN IT MANY MANY TIMES...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home