Saturday, January 05, 2008

Some Memories..

Farewell Mr 2007...

Alright, I should be doing this farewell entry like donkey weeks ago, but due to the tight schedule, it leave me no choice... Alright, what is there to blog about for my 2007...

1. I have officially had a great fight with my Shanghai mate after returning from Shanghai and in the midst of doing the project together... Erm... Is that big enough to make it into the top few news?

2. My DREAM - GIRL...

3. Went on a 'Gay' trip with my buddy to Malaysia on a 5D/4N trip. It has been a great journey with him.

4. Had a by far warmth and biggest birthday party in my life... Went to mindcafe with 15odds people from Tp, celebrated at timbre pub with the life band singing the birthday song, celebrated at glass house fish and co with the crew and audience singing birthday song.. What's more can I simply ask for? Hahaha... Thanks all...

5. Enlisted in the Nation service and managed to shed that 27kg of my body... Great achievement...

6. Started learning my driving and hopping to attain my license by 2008...

Okay, actually all this contributed to somehow the 40% of my memories in my 2007... There are mainly 2 events that consumed my brain cells and occupied many places there...

1. Pass-away of my god father...
Not sure the reason behind the tears that I shed during his funeral, especially during the cremation at Mandai. I didn't even remembered if I shed during my grandfather funeral... Probably this time round I am really fallen to the state of point, whereby, I surrendered to life. Or maybe, I am closer to him... It is ironic to see how I managed this matter throughout my days in that same month... Smiling and Crying is so flexible to me, dramatic... It is sad when you see that life is so short to some, when you wanted more, budgeting brings no much hope... In fact, I do realised that this matter do somehow make me stronger and also a homely boy...

In fact, I started to keep back my tears after many years of endurance's and only till then I realised that my tears couldn't held back for my mother... Everything that happened, anything... I will just cry... Recalling that one day, when I did my final few countdown of booking in, I cried that night... Shock my bed buddy and room-mate... I held back many times and I did... I did.. Haha... But still, I am grew up now... Thanks to my buddy, ru yuan for the listening ears...

Life short. Live it without regrets.

2. Ns.
Okay, now coming to the most important part of my life. NS. Hahaha... Let's think! Remember people often say: Ns will changed a person, regardless for good or worst. TRUE. I changed in my mentality... I changed with my character, and I hereby declared that i will bring the character of my enlistment back to life now, from today onward. I enjoyed it, but I admit, it is tiring.. Imagining, during half of your life in 2007 spent with a group of total stranger people, different background, different characteristics. Seeing each other ass-es till you get sick of it. And that is what I called: LIFE!!! Life is full of short stories that built you up... In short, we are like a puzzle... Everyday, one piece by one piece, it stick together... Once it completed, it is time to go.. Hahaha... And yes. this NS is simply ironic... It brings me troubles, but joy in the end...

Just imagine this:" I am 20 years old, and a normal guy... When pop comes, you have one platoon mate coming right in front of you giving you a sincere hug,and a warmth hand shake. Then he continued:" Gab, I really really want to take this opportunity to thank you from my heart, for you being there in my Ns days. I really admire you not because of what nonsensical reasons but that you are a TRUE LEADER. A leader that brings my deepest respect to. You are like a brother to me. Thank you!!!" with tears."

Honestly, I cried in my heart somehow... Hahaha... The joy I received is never to be imagined. And what's more, you can have people coming to you personally, giving you the deepest sincere hug ever... One hug, One warmth handshake, One big thanks!!! 3 in 1 means more than just convenient... Guys hugging?! Gay?! Think twice... My buddies are then the man... Only a true hero will lay down it's pride to exchange for a true friendship... Okay, in fact, there are somemore confirmation towards that first speeches... Hahaha... Starting to see that peacock feather spreading behind my butt....

Now, It is time to showcase the NS Gab, once again... At this very moment... Are you ready?! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home