Hello once again to all my fellow friends...
Alright, minority viewers now I would say, hopefully, this time the right few viewer are reading this blog and not some kuku people...
Once again, I have been officially booked out from Ns, and thus I am like so super happy... BOOK OUT~~~ This time round, it's somewhat different, I am like a 101% filial son, which though I am... Hahaha... Thick skin... Alright to some of my friends, yeah man, Mr heng is back on this track, and is pretty much positive now... Yippee... Claps all of your hands and sing Ole~~~...
Some interesting things to share with you all, and most probably you will be laughing your heads off... Apparently, I have this guy in my platoon, Mr XXX... He is once a friend of mine, still I felt weird having him hanging around with me... Why? Cause I think he is gay... What happened? One morning, we were eating breakfast, having to be seated far away from him, with my back facing him, I have no ideas about him looking at me precisely every minutes... OOO, must be wondering how I know... Thanks to my bunk mates... And so this incident spark of the gay love between us... Kill me``` Then now the peak of this story... Then came last night, when booking out... HAving to be sitting right at the back of the bus, with an empty seat between me and my buddy... Mr XXX is the only one standing... So my buddy started this: Eh Mr XXX, sit lei... Gabriel lei... You sure you don't want to sit? Gabriel lei... Making me so pai sei... Thanks Fung!!!! >.< So I am gentleman enough, with much unwillingness stuck in my heart, I said: Mr XXX please have a seat... And then, my bunk mates, who apparently know the situation started shouting: SO SWEET!!! SO SWEEET!!!! SO ROMANTIC!!!! and i am like what the HELL!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Sweet my ass.... So this will officially begin my tough life in NS!! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!!
Anyway, one special i had today... Long wanting to visit my aunty, the oldest aunty, moved to tiong bahru, after having her house en-block for 1.4millions!!!! She dotes me, though not as much as compared to her godson... Jealous!!!! Hahaha.. But yeah, a promised that i would visit her had been fulfilled... Looking at her at first glance, left much hard feelings inside me... She is old... Head covered with white hair, shaggy face and a long neglected smile... I miss her though, especially the food she cooked and so... Bought her a box of curry puff from old chang kee, from my pocket money... Money not a problem, especially to someone I cared... Alright, I am emo-ing now... She is stress man... I always believe that life is fair... She has the fortune, but what she is living in now is utter stress... Fortune brings along family problems... See those drama on television??? Yeah, it's the same plot that occuring now in her family... Can't afford to see her stress on, so decided to show much care and concern... Hear her talking about her young warrior life... Oh man, can you believe it?! My aunty actually took a big chopper and chase after her husband sister-in-law, due to her filthy mouth... Hahaha... From home to the market... DAmn funny... And my aunty even beat her mother in law... Hahaha.. SHe is firece man... But one thing which I heard from her, touches me and brings much awareness to me... She said:" I won't let anyone bully my sisters, brothers and families..." Wow Wow Wow... And this is the one true culture and belief that cultivates my families...
Love you aunty doggy.. Hahaha... =)
Alright, minority viewers now I would say, hopefully, this time the right few viewer are reading this blog and not some kuku people...
Once again, I have been officially booked out from Ns, and thus I am like so super happy... BOOK OUT~~~ This time round, it's somewhat different, I am like a 101% filial son, which though I am... Hahaha... Thick skin... Alright to some of my friends, yeah man, Mr heng is back on this track, and is pretty much positive now... Yippee... Claps all of your hands and sing Ole~~~...
Some interesting things to share with you all, and most probably you will be laughing your heads off... Apparently, I have this guy in my platoon, Mr XXX... He is once a friend of mine, still I felt weird having him hanging around with me... Why? Cause I think he is gay... What happened? One morning, we were eating breakfast, having to be seated far away from him, with my back facing him, I have no ideas about him looking at me precisely every minutes... OOO, must be wondering how I know... Thanks to my bunk mates... And so this incident spark of the gay love between us... Kill me``` Then now the peak of this story... Then came last night, when booking out... HAving to be sitting right at the back of the bus, with an empty seat between me and my buddy... Mr XXX is the only one standing... So my buddy started this: Eh Mr XXX, sit lei... Gabriel lei... You sure you don't want to sit? Gabriel lei... Making me so pai sei... Thanks Fung!!!! >.< So I am gentleman enough, with much unwillingness stuck in my heart, I said: Mr XXX please have a seat... And then, my bunk mates, who apparently know the situation started shouting: SO SWEET!!! SO SWEEET!!!! SO ROMANTIC!!!! and i am like what the HELL!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Sweet my ass.... So this will officially begin my tough life in NS!! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!!
Anyway, one special i had today... Long wanting to visit my aunty, the oldest aunty, moved to tiong bahru, after having her house en-block for 1.4millions!!!! She dotes me, though not as much as compared to her godson... Jealous!!!! Hahaha.. But yeah, a promised that i would visit her had been fulfilled... Looking at her at first glance, left much hard feelings inside me... She is old... Head covered with white hair, shaggy face and a long neglected smile... I miss her though, especially the food she cooked and so... Bought her a box of curry puff from old chang kee, from my pocket money... Money not a problem, especially to someone I cared... Alright, I am emo-ing now... She is stress man... I always believe that life is fair... She has the fortune, but what she is living in now is utter stress... Fortune brings along family problems... See those drama on television??? Yeah, it's the same plot that occuring now in her family... Can't afford to see her stress on, so decided to show much care and concern... Hear her talking about her young warrior life... Oh man, can you believe it?! My aunty actually took a big chopper and chase after her husband sister-in-law, due to her filthy mouth... Hahaha... From home to the market... DAmn funny... And my aunty even beat her mother in law... Hahaha.. SHe is firece man... But one thing which I heard from her, touches me and brings much awareness to me... She said:" I won't let anyone bully my sisters, brothers and families..." Wow Wow Wow... And this is the one true culture and belief that cultivates my families...
Love you aunty doggy.. Hahaha... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home