graduation
Hello all people, this posting you about to witness would cost you some precious time... As you all know, I just graduated from tp, officially graduated... So now, I guess it is probably the time for me to do some conclusion from my polytechnic life...
Remember many years back, when I was still wearing my braddell westlake secondary uniform, fooling around in class, chanting the 'black chicken' song... I once said:" Tp sucks, I am considering to enter there..." I didnt went for their open house, didnt drive a point across it, wanted to go np instead... And then fate brought me to tp... During the first day was school, which was orientation... Dad sent me and corinne to school, hoping we can get into the same class, but end up no... not even for lectures... But before the orientation, we headed down the coffee shop opposite school for mee poh... Which causes me to suffer badly thereafter from a serious stomach pain.. And so corinne had to leave with me too, thanks dude... Didnt really enjoyed the orientation due to the pain...
And so year 1 of studies started sooner than we had expected... Got into a pretty much political class, with weird teachers like, Ms Lily(aka Hsu Chun Mei), but like I alway says; the ones you knew in year 1 will be the ones who will walk with you throughout(some)... Some memories of year 1, was the project marathon of CSA, doing up of website, which earns more than just a simple grade A... The hardship we put into it... The members are baoli, terence, meihua, me.. We spent like one week of our hoildays struggling with it, from the opening of lab to closure... Day to night... And some stupid bug costs our website to suffer abit suddenly on last day, panic us... End up we still got A... hahaha... Memories, I put this number 3...
Then year 1.2 came... Got into a class of ah beng and ah lian... Oh, at my time, Tp have this stupid system, whereby you will change class every half a semester... Damn... So class 1.2, gave me an impression of nothing but scary... Perception kills all... But was glad that I met ah hong, vanessa, pearllyn, wendy... Did many project together, with that always sneezing boy, a bimbo queen wendy... But most importantly, I get to know vanessa and pearllyn.. I shall go into it later...
Alright time flies, I am in year 2 now... Lucky me, got into a perfect class... Enjoyed... And now, I am majoring in logistic operation management... Not forgetting, about my days, where I was voted class chairman... This year 2.1 also mark a significant historical memories which I ranked it number 2... I went for the BSC election, with the many helps and support from all my friends, especially pearllyn... I didnt expect myself to be who I am today, without giving all the credits to my friends and buddies I made in tp... I came from a school which faces the fate of closure, and have only 2 friends from sec school, corinne and hui shan... The rest, no... So little to no confident, I have no much confident to make the spot... But still I gave my 101% to it... Joined, asked for votes... Friends publicize for me without me knowing... Posters hang around business school, school and so... Big small medium... All is my face.. Haha... And lucky me, I made into the top ten.... First meeting spark off, I was voted as the assistant secretary of the club... Still remember, I said:" Study to me is of higher priority..." Which created much misunderstanding, club people hate me initiatelly... But now, we are one family... I learned from mistake, I picked myself up again and again... And I organised two major, huge event, colour day, vibrant life... It was more than just memories, it is more than just learning, it is what I called: LIFE!!!! You have to enjoy from life, not suffer from it... And in such, I managed to get the 2 award, best club of the year, cca merit leadership award...
And so year 2 passes so fast... I moved on to year 3... And so, year 3 make it to the spot of memories, still positioned at number 2... Same as year 2... This year, I worked super hard, pushed myself up from an average 2 gpa to passes the line 3... Lets not talk about the class work, let's talk about memories... Once again, voted as the class chairman, two years in a row... With support from tutors and so... But something upset me, was that I was not voted as the LIG main comm, which some lecturers expected me to get it... Sian... But lucky me too, I heard the politics there was fantastics... Anyway, yes, I went for overship attachment in shanghai for 3 months... This is when my memories built up... Enjoying the freedom in decision making, the choice to be independant, the learning process of wallet being stolen, but most importantly the few true friendship, I had made there... Its something which I called: SOME THING EVEN MASTER CARD OR VISA CANNOT BUY!!! And so, internship ended as soon I realised the fun behind it all...
And now, I had graduated from tp... So if you are someone who have gave me a hand in tp, I bet your name will be featured here... 3 2 1... Orders are not important... its the name...
1. Pearllyn - She mean more than a bomb to me, she make my memories in tp more than just a wow... Without her support, I couldnt have make it into BSC and strike my every best in learning.. Though only know her for barely half a year, she helped my in hanging posters, publicizing, smsing secretly to her friends... What's true friend does, is to do thing willingly.. Thank you miss ng... Your cheeky smile...
2. Michelle - As for her, we been through all the storms... Our friendship is hard as steel, shining as diamonds... She is true with feelings, straight with words... No under charge... She make me realise that true friends, says everything honestly... She walked with me in more than half of my school life... Did project together like never before... Enjoyment = Priceless...
3. Baoli - Miss zhu tuo... You will be suprise that how someone, treasure friendship so much, that she loses her feeling of hatred... She forgive people like never before... She make your day as shining as it was when the sun is like 1 cm away from you... Walked with me in final year project... Thank you for this true friendship...
4. Mei hua - My best slut/bitch and everything... Top in business school, awared gold medals... Surrounded mostly with guys... With her around, your laughter would never come to an end... Your mouth, will simply be numb once you are with her... Laughter means more than just giving good health, it is about have a true laughters... Thank you for the support and so...
5. Jun Wei - Mr Voo... He is someone who teaches us that no money doesnt mean no enjoyment... He is someone who make me realise being simple is perfect... And most importantly, he speaks from his heart... I pray your health will recover as time come by, and your future ahead will be more than just a wow...
6. Jun Quan - He is so called my brother in school... But he is someone who you never get to know what the hell he is doing... He makes you pissed off like never before, and yet he still make you miss him... I never forget the car ride during bao's 19th birthday, where we had some much crazy fun... You rock...
7. Leslie - If I have to choose from all the guys I knew in tp, and make one my true voted friend, he will be the one... I think lord always have suprises for us, be it good or bad... Knew his big name way before I talked to him... Haha... Didnt expect he will be my buddy now... Knew him better in Shanghai... His ever giving care, laughter, true feeling and kindness simply touches everyone hearts... If you say he is nothing, i say he is everything to me... Thanks buddy...
8. Rachel - Big head, small head... Who cares... Most importantly we are true friends... Take photos like never before, due to gabriel's strong forcing strength... We have same topic and she gives me support whenever I need... Though only knew you in shanghai, it is more than enough, cause now we are having rolling good fun...
9. Apple - Aka lao po... You are some some caring lahz... Words cannot to be used to descibe you... Hahaha... Thanks...
10. Melody - Fun fun fun... more fun I am seeing it rolling in... You create the fun, i joined it...
11. Cassandra - You are scary... You are... But most importantly, YOU ARE TRUE... Never hide your feelings... Like or dont like is easily seen from your face... But when come to fun, you are number 1... Laugh your lungs out? THink agian, laugh till your life is gone..
12. Joedan - This tart hates me like I hates him... He make me realise perception kills more than a bomb attacked... He give me a chance to meet a bicycle fan... Haha...
13. BSC MEMBERS: JO, DELONG, AUYEUNG, KAIZHUAN, MAISIE, MELISSA, MARZIAH, JUN QUAN, BRYAN, FUAD, HAIKEL, ANGIE, QING CAI, DANIEL, ME... You guys are there for me, or rather most of you... Give me the chance to spark my talents.. Hahaha... And of cause make my poly life amazing... Miss you all? No Its more than just missing...
14. Bryan - Knew him in BSc... Went to Shanghai and get to know him much better... Chat like never before.... Fun? Its more than a simple word fun...
15. BSC Subcomm: Daniel, Elieena, Shu ying, and more... But yes, when I needed help in my service during BSC, I see you all... Cheer on man all...
16. LOM dudees: Fareed, Yi Xuan, Xiang Yin, Velle, Rong jin, Aaron, Cindy, Camelia, Baoling, Cailian, And more... Some of my enemies actually turned to be my friend... Its perception once again... But now respect is all I am talking about...
17. Katic - My final year group mate... Mei mei... Hahaha... He is shy, he is funny, he is smart and most importantly, he is a slacker... Hahaa... nothing to be proud of, but ya, he rocks...
18. Zengli - A strong leader... What you mean by follower? You see leadership in her, during final year project... Laugh... Laugh... =)
19. Tp - Giving me the opportunity to carry on my life with more than a bang... It gives me the chance to put a stop to perception... Now I am happy... Hahaha...
.
.
.
.
and so some of you may think where she that miss tan?
20. Vanessa - Class of 1.2, 2.1, 3.1, 3.2... Sit beside me when I am alone in year 2.1... Support me in things I do... True feelings, you sure can see from her... Want any nonsense? Wait long... Want laughter, it's endless... But ya, this give me the 101 reasons to say I ____ u... Take care...
And so, without much more hesitation, let me present to you, Tp Graduation Ceremony 2007, session 5, 2pm...
Simple stage design, but with more than just design, its meaningful...

Michelle, Me, Baoli!!! Yes we did it!!! Hurray...

Who is the Pearllyn? Here is she!!! My buddy...

Baoli, Zengli, Michelle and Me... WHere is katic?! He is sleeping at home... Final year project group mates...

The 4 ass...Jun wei, baoli, michelle, me... The 4 dudees, who always sit at the last row during lectures.. 3 crazy people with one stopper.... Who's the stopper? You guess...

Whats fun without these bunch of monkeys... Hahaha... Too many to be named... But she is inside...

It's me... Officially graduated... He rocks... hahaha...

A smart lady with great vocals, let me introduce you to velle, beside baoli... You rocks...

Year one same class dudee... Let me introduce you to terence... Oops, I left him out in my list... Yes, He and me... A long story to tells, but whats more importantly is, we are friends now...

Mr jimmy yeo, he self proclaimed that he is Hsu Chun Mei look alike... And so who he is... he is my course manager... Now promoted to??? Not sure..

Yi Xuan. Me. Xiang Yin. Always mixed their names up.. And this photos are just part of their plans to get me and vanessa to take photos together...

Yi Xuan. Vanessa. Me... If you have vanessa camera, it only features me and her, cause the miss xiang yin took us only, but michelle took it all.. Funny...

Mr Fareed... And mr heng...

And now, claps* You are seeing mr silver man, mr leslie ng... true smiles, true friendship...

Its us again... Hahaha...

My family members, incase if you didnt see them before...

My mom insisted an outdoor picture... Hahaha...
Remember many years back, when I was still wearing my braddell westlake secondary uniform, fooling around in class, chanting the 'black chicken' song... I once said:" Tp sucks, I am considering to enter there..." I didnt went for their open house, didnt drive a point across it, wanted to go np instead... And then fate brought me to tp... During the first day was school, which was orientation... Dad sent me and corinne to school, hoping we can get into the same class, but end up no... not even for lectures... But before the orientation, we headed down the coffee shop opposite school for mee poh... Which causes me to suffer badly thereafter from a serious stomach pain.. And so corinne had to leave with me too, thanks dude... Didnt really enjoyed the orientation due to the pain...
And so year 1 of studies started sooner than we had expected... Got into a pretty much political class, with weird teachers like, Ms Lily(aka Hsu Chun Mei), but like I alway says; the ones you knew in year 1 will be the ones who will walk with you throughout(some)... Some memories of year 1, was the project marathon of CSA, doing up of website, which earns more than just a simple grade A... The hardship we put into it... The members are baoli, terence, meihua, me.. We spent like one week of our hoildays struggling with it, from the opening of lab to closure... Day to night... And some stupid bug costs our website to suffer abit suddenly on last day, panic us... End up we still got A... hahaha... Memories, I put this number 3...
Then year 1.2 came... Got into a class of ah beng and ah lian... Oh, at my time, Tp have this stupid system, whereby you will change class every half a semester... Damn... So class 1.2, gave me an impression of nothing but scary... Perception kills all... But was glad that I met ah hong, vanessa, pearllyn, wendy... Did many project together, with that always sneezing boy, a bimbo queen wendy... But most importantly, I get to know vanessa and pearllyn.. I shall go into it later...
Alright time flies, I am in year 2 now... Lucky me, got into a perfect class... Enjoyed... And now, I am majoring in logistic operation management... Not forgetting, about my days, where I was voted class chairman... This year 2.1 also mark a significant historical memories which I ranked it number 2... I went for the BSC election, with the many helps and support from all my friends, especially pearllyn... I didnt expect myself to be who I am today, without giving all the credits to my friends and buddies I made in tp... I came from a school which faces the fate of closure, and have only 2 friends from sec school, corinne and hui shan... The rest, no... So little to no confident, I have no much confident to make the spot... But still I gave my 101% to it... Joined, asked for votes... Friends publicize for me without me knowing... Posters hang around business school, school and so... Big small medium... All is my face.. Haha... And lucky me, I made into the top ten.... First meeting spark off, I was voted as the assistant secretary of the club... Still remember, I said:" Study to me is of higher priority..." Which created much misunderstanding, club people hate me initiatelly... But now, we are one family... I learned from mistake, I picked myself up again and again... And I organised two major, huge event, colour day, vibrant life... It was more than just memories, it is more than just learning, it is what I called: LIFE!!!! You have to enjoy from life, not suffer from it... And in such, I managed to get the 2 award, best club of the year, cca merit leadership award...
And so year 2 passes so fast... I moved on to year 3... And so, year 3 make it to the spot of memories, still positioned at number 2... Same as year 2... This year, I worked super hard, pushed myself up from an average 2 gpa to passes the line 3... Lets not talk about the class work, let's talk about memories... Once again, voted as the class chairman, two years in a row... With support from tutors and so... But something upset me, was that I was not voted as the LIG main comm, which some lecturers expected me to get it... Sian... But lucky me too, I heard the politics there was fantastics... Anyway, yes, I went for overship attachment in shanghai for 3 months... This is when my memories built up... Enjoying the freedom in decision making, the choice to be independant, the learning process of wallet being stolen, but most importantly the few true friendship, I had made there... Its something which I called: SOME THING EVEN MASTER CARD OR VISA CANNOT BUY!!! And so, internship ended as soon I realised the fun behind it all...
And now, I had graduated from tp... So if you are someone who have gave me a hand in tp, I bet your name will be featured here... 3 2 1... Orders are not important... its the name...
1. Pearllyn - She mean more than a bomb to me, she make my memories in tp more than just a wow... Without her support, I couldnt have make it into BSC and strike my every best in learning.. Though only know her for barely half a year, she helped my in hanging posters, publicizing, smsing secretly to her friends... What's true friend does, is to do thing willingly.. Thank you miss ng... Your cheeky smile...
2. Michelle - As for her, we been through all the storms... Our friendship is hard as steel, shining as diamonds... She is true with feelings, straight with words... No under charge... She make me realise that true friends, says everything honestly... She walked with me in more than half of my school life... Did project together like never before... Enjoyment = Priceless...
3. Baoli - Miss zhu tuo... You will be suprise that how someone, treasure friendship so much, that she loses her feeling of hatred... She forgive people like never before... She make your day as shining as it was when the sun is like 1 cm away from you... Walked with me in final year project... Thank you for this true friendship...
4. Mei hua - My best slut/bitch and everything... Top in business school, awared gold medals... Surrounded mostly with guys... With her around, your laughter would never come to an end... Your mouth, will simply be numb once you are with her... Laughter means more than just giving good health, it is about have a true laughters... Thank you for the support and so...
5. Jun Wei - Mr Voo... He is someone who teaches us that no money doesnt mean no enjoyment... He is someone who make me realise being simple is perfect... And most importantly, he speaks from his heart... I pray your health will recover as time come by, and your future ahead will be more than just a wow...
6. Jun Quan - He is so called my brother in school... But he is someone who you never get to know what the hell he is doing... He makes you pissed off like never before, and yet he still make you miss him... I never forget the car ride during bao's 19th birthday, where we had some much crazy fun... You rock...
7. Leslie - If I have to choose from all the guys I knew in tp, and make one my true voted friend, he will be the one... I think lord always have suprises for us, be it good or bad... Knew his big name way before I talked to him... Haha... Didnt expect he will be my buddy now... Knew him better in Shanghai... His ever giving care, laughter, true feeling and kindness simply touches everyone hearts... If you say he is nothing, i say he is everything to me... Thanks buddy...
8. Rachel - Big head, small head... Who cares... Most importantly we are true friends... Take photos like never before, due to gabriel's strong forcing strength... We have same topic and she gives me support whenever I need... Though only knew you in shanghai, it is more than enough, cause now we are having rolling good fun...
9. Apple - Aka lao po... You are some some caring lahz... Words cannot to be used to descibe you... Hahaha... Thanks...
10. Melody - Fun fun fun... more fun I am seeing it rolling in... You create the fun, i joined it...
11. Cassandra - You are scary... You are... But most importantly, YOU ARE TRUE... Never hide your feelings... Like or dont like is easily seen from your face... But when come to fun, you are number 1... Laugh your lungs out? THink agian, laugh till your life is gone..
12. Joedan - This tart hates me like I hates him... He make me realise perception kills more than a bomb attacked... He give me a chance to meet a bicycle fan... Haha...
13. BSC MEMBERS: JO, DELONG, AUYEUNG, KAIZHUAN, MAISIE, MELISSA, MARZIAH, JUN QUAN, BRYAN, FUAD, HAIKEL, ANGIE, QING CAI, DANIEL, ME... You guys are there for me, or rather most of you... Give me the chance to spark my talents.. Hahaha... And of cause make my poly life amazing... Miss you all? No Its more than just missing...
14. Bryan - Knew him in BSc... Went to Shanghai and get to know him much better... Chat like never before.... Fun? Its more than a simple word fun...
15. BSC Subcomm: Daniel, Elieena, Shu ying, and more... But yes, when I needed help in my service during BSC, I see you all... Cheer on man all...
16. LOM dudees: Fareed, Yi Xuan, Xiang Yin, Velle, Rong jin, Aaron, Cindy, Camelia, Baoling, Cailian, And more... Some of my enemies actually turned to be my friend... Its perception once again... But now respect is all I am talking about...
17. Katic - My final year group mate... Mei mei... Hahaha... He is shy, he is funny, he is smart and most importantly, he is a slacker... Hahaa... nothing to be proud of, but ya, he rocks...
18. Zengli - A strong leader... What you mean by follower? You see leadership in her, during final year project... Laugh... Laugh... =)
19. Tp - Giving me the opportunity to carry on my life with more than a bang... It gives me the chance to put a stop to perception... Now I am happy... Hahaha...
.
.
.
.
and so some of you may think where she that miss tan?
20. Vanessa - Class of 1.2, 2.1, 3.1, 3.2... Sit beside me when I am alone in year 2.1... Support me in things I do... True feelings, you sure can see from her... Want any nonsense? Wait long... Want laughter, it's endless... But ya, this give me the 101 reasons to say I ____ u... Take care...
And so, without much more hesitation, let me present to you, Tp Graduation Ceremony 2007, session 5, 2pm...
Simple stage design, but with more than just design, its meaningful...

Michelle, Me, Baoli!!! Yes we did it!!! Hurray...

Who is the Pearllyn? Here is she!!! My buddy...

Baoli, Zengli, Michelle and Me... WHere is katic?! He is sleeping at home... Final year project group mates...

The 4 ass...Jun wei, baoli, michelle, me... The 4 dudees, who always sit at the last row during lectures.. 3 crazy people with one stopper.... Who's the stopper? You guess...

Whats fun without these bunch of monkeys... Hahaha... Too many to be named... But she is inside...

It's me... Officially graduated... He rocks... hahaha...

A smart lady with great vocals, let me introduce you to velle, beside baoli... You rocks...

Year one same class dudee... Let me introduce you to terence... Oops, I left him out in my list... Yes, He and me... A long story to tells, but whats more importantly is, we are friends now...

Mr jimmy yeo, he self proclaimed that he is Hsu Chun Mei look alike... And so who he is... he is my course manager... Now promoted to??? Not sure..

Yi Xuan. Me. Xiang Yin. Always mixed their names up.. And this photos are just part of their plans to get me and vanessa to take photos together...

Yi Xuan. Vanessa. Me... If you have vanessa camera, it only features me and her, cause the miss xiang yin took us only, but michelle took it all.. Funny...

Mr Fareed... And mr heng...

And now, claps* You are seeing mr silver man, mr leslie ng... true smiles, true friendship...

Its us again... Hahaha...

My family members, incase if you didnt see them before...

My mom insisted an outdoor picture... Hahaha...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home