photos.
Hi all nations of psychotic world...
Today is Gabriel's graduation ceremony, but before I post anything on that part, which will be tomorrow, let me now present to you all, on Gabriel's 3 day and 2 night genting trip with MR RONAN GOH!!!
Warning...
Due to the fact that Mr Self-Obsession guy, there are more than 500 photos taken in just a 5day 4 night trip in Genting and KL, so as to not frighten the viewer any further, or rather cause much triumph sizing effect to the audiences, I have seriously did 2 rounds of professional selection on the best few pictures, which are like more than 50 pictures, in such, you will see the genting trip first... As said, Warning... So don't blame me... =)
on our way to 'honeymoon trip'... >.<

Nice trophy... but nicer me... haha...

now you know who is the light bulb, or rather third party in our trip... >.<

Monkey + Mermaid...

I am convicing myself that I am skinny... Hahaha...

These books, make me sick... =)

Magician Heng...

and his assistant, ronan...

10rm to enter, worth it lah...

Original... Not crispy...

our first world hotel...

Flower... A nice shot by Mr heng..

Hell shit, this fucking moth, scares the hell out of me, especially mr goh... Hahaha...

this is what happened, when a psychotic heng cant sleep... He grab someone to take this unglam pics...

Erm, seductive... You know who huh?! Hahaha.

In fact, I am in London...

A haunted with no excitement... Sian...

Imagine 2 guys taking this merry go round together... Yes, we did it... Hahaha...

OOOO.... We took that space shot...

Will my head to hang there too??????

Fly me to Paris...

Lost.... Season 1000000....

Alright this is what happened... to retarded people like me...
What you doing yong xin?

And jump... NG... Take 2...

NG!!! NG!!!! TAKE 3... ARRGGGHHH....

Cut... Good....

Relaxing... Enjoying...

I can roar too...

Welcome!!!

I can bite...

Row row the boat...

The land, where no human live...

smell, the cool air...

A typical singaporean..

Flower...

Handsome?!

Make a wish...

I look better... Hahaha...

SO fat... Double chin!!! ARGGHHH...

nice...

Helloo...

I love this...

Falling ronan...

happy ronan...

erm... not sure... watever that action is...

nice??

cool...

wonderful...

and me...
Today is Gabriel's graduation ceremony, but before I post anything on that part, which will be tomorrow, let me now present to you all, on Gabriel's 3 day and 2 night genting trip with MR RONAN GOH!!!
Warning...
Due to the fact that Mr Self-Obsession guy, there are more than 500 photos taken in just a 5day 4 night trip in Genting and KL, so as to not frighten the viewer any further, or rather cause much triumph sizing effect to the audiences, I have seriously did 2 rounds of professional selection on the best few pictures, which are like more than 50 pictures, in such, you will see the genting trip first... As said, Warning... So don't blame me... =)
on our way to 'honeymoon trip'... >.<

Nice trophy... but nicer me... haha...

now you know who is the light bulb, or rather third party in our trip... >.<

Monkey + Mermaid...

I am convicing myself that I am skinny... Hahaha...

These books, make me sick... =)

Magician Heng...

and his assistant, ronan...

10rm to enter, worth it lah...

Original... Not crispy...

our first world hotel...

Flower... A nice shot by Mr heng..

Hell shit, this fucking moth, scares the hell out of me, especially mr goh... Hahaha...

this is what happened, when a psychotic heng cant sleep... He grab someone to take this unglam pics...

Erm, seductive... You know who huh?! Hahaha.

In fact, I am in London...

A haunted with no excitement... Sian...

Imagine 2 guys taking this merry go round together... Yes, we did it... Hahaha...

OOOO.... We took that space shot...

Will my head to hang there too??????

Fly me to Paris...

Lost.... Season 1000000....

Alright this is what happened... to retarded people like me...
What you doing yong xin?

And jump... NG... Take 2...

NG!!! NG!!!! TAKE 3... ARRGGGHHH....

Cut... Good....

Relaxing... Enjoying...

I can roar too...

Welcome!!!

I can bite...

Row row the boat...

The land, where no human live...

smell, the cool air...

A typical singaporean..

Flower...

Handsome?!

Make a wish...

I look better... Hahaha...

SO fat... Double chin!!! ARGGHHH...

nice...

Helloo...

I love this...

Falling ronan...

happy ronan...

erm... not sure... watever that action is...

nice??

cool...

wonderful...

and me...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home