Wednesday, April 04, 2007

an empty me...

hello all coffee and tea,

Firstly before i moved on, I would like to apologise on the previous posting with the widely publicizing of a lousy word: fuck. But though I am really pissed lah... Heh...

History.

I would like to share on some wonderful moments I pretty much enjoyed myself... Last Friday went with Rachel to go The cathay to catch the movie 23. A lousy show, but with a good plot, at least I could say, I know what the movie is trying to say... But still, yeah, no scary scene, nor any thrilling part... Oh, btw some memories to shares, the movie started around 9.40pm, book tickets online and we seem to have some telepathy, we chose the same seats, so before the start of the movie, we went vivo to queue up for donuts, half an hour or so, seeing one couple playing childishly in front of us... Damn irritating... Waiting doesn't pay us off, the donuts are small, not tasty and it SHRINKS!!! Yeah... But still the temptation grew within me, and I am like so ready to go to the cinema and when the lights turn off, it will me FEAST TIME!!! Hahaha... So we were welcome by the big theatre, new feelings and everything seem wow, with spot light shinning around, and forcing us to surrender our donuts... Hahaha... Then the show, disappointing... =)

Then came Sunday, family day, went to clementi for paper wrap chicken famous and nice, then went to serene house to buy ice cream, then went to turf club giant for shopping, then went to west coast for supper, then went to jurong hill... Everything are of new feeling and it bring me the urge to do this routine every week... I guessed maybe it is not all the sight seeing or even the sumptuous that sparked off the happiness within me, i believe is the time spent with family... The usual chat that doesn't seem to be usual anymore, it is more special, more warmth... The usual dinner time doesn't seem to be just dinner, it is more family oriented, and more home feeling... I believe everyone have their own level of family, their own prospect of their family, but most importantly, you guys do know the importance of family... Treasure them not only when you found out they are leaving you, treasure them as and when you know the true meaning of treasure...

Monday was horrified for me... I am officially declaring that I am sick... My fairy godmother once again, misplace a leakage nose on me, and the greedy and clumsy fairy godmother, left 2 white chocolate on my lips... Ulcer is very pain. And the leakage is so bad, that I used up 10 over packets of tissue... Save me save the world... Haha...

Tuesday or rather yesterday... Met up with Leslie, Mei Hua and Baoli, been quite some time since last meet up... Chatted like nobody business and laugh out our lungs and throat and teeths and air and bad breathe.. Hahaha... Ate at outram food centre; Fried carrot cake, Popiah, Claypot rice and Sambal Stingray... Yum Yum Yummy... Once again, it is not only the food that bring out the smile on my face, it is the people, the gathering.. Friends... And most importantly friend who are on your frequency many times... Thanks dudees...

And for today, I am still sick and sick... Typing this post to pass some time... That's about it for the history...

Fate.

How many of you feels that fate can be bitter and sweet sometimes...

Sweet. I was on my way back home on Thursday, the usual entrance I always chose to enter the NEL train, the usual sardine that I always tuck myself in... But as for this special last Thursday, I met my secondary erm, first admirer, jasmine kwan... Yeah, it was nice to see her, though we are in the same poly, but we hardly see each other... Fate huh?! It is amazing with all the exchanging of updates and so... And this gave me one big news on Bernadette, she quit poly during her last year, got back to indonesia to help her father in the family business, same goes to her sister... Due the fucking virus, cancer attacked on her father... I just pray that everything would be fine... But then life isn't just dead or live... It is about how you spent it, how you creat life onto others and not just yourself... But then I believe there is always an way out... Getting to back to the point, yes indeed, I enjoyed the moment to see old friends... Afterall, friends are hard to find...

Bitter. Saw RH on monday... Oh well, I step out of the Somerset Control Station and with my sleepy eyes, I was shock to see RH... Been like 3years or so, since I last saw him... Bring me back to my actions, my regrets... Wanted to run over and say hi, but my legs just take control by itself, I made myself disappeared... mood on monday was bad... I was thinking through the things I did... i was rather regrettful... I am sorry dude... If wasn't me, you would not have landed yourself in such a miserable state... If wasn't me, we would be buddy or even brothers by now... But returning back to reality, I am sorry and glad to see you in one piece... Sorry....

Work.

Work was monotouous. Nothing special. Typing and typing... But days really flies... I am in the office for 8 days already... Get to know the people there better and work have seem to be lighten up, with two kris to cheer me up with jokes and my superviors are great!!! So i guessed till something big happened next time, I shall enjoy my work...

Smu.

If you people out there know me well, I guessed you guys probably knew about my level of willingness to enter SMU as a student... But no calls are pouring in and only better jobs offers... But still, my priority are set high on SMU... Please Call me... If you guys out there are reading this post, I urge you to pray for me sincerely that SMU would give me a chance for interview... Cause this uni thinggy has made my life more pathetic now, I am so traumatize by it... And in such, I am like a mad ass hoping that all calls are from SMU... Hope some director from SMU will see this posts... I mean it alright?! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home