What a DAy....
Give a round of applause to Mr Heng for receiving the letter of appointment for being an non participating logistic interest group sub comm...
And also give him another round of applause for receiving gratitude from being a step down business studies club main comm...
How great is it to receive so much things today, in my quality management lecture. Afterall, I didn't participate in helping the interest group this semester for anything... And i was a superby half quiting slacker... In addition, I am a AY 05/06 Main Comm, not this year main comm... I have stepped down OFFICIALLY... So it's pretty weird to receive so much APPLAUSE, when you DIDNT DO ANYTHING, to DESERVE IT... Hahaha...
Then now I am like stuffing myself with lotsa of excellent knowledge of transport management into my small pea brain... Wonder how a brain can tahan such HUGE CAPACITY of notes and so...
And next friday is going to my start of EXAM... And to make it more memorable, the school is giving us, TWO EXTREME KILLER PAPER on the SAME FREAKING DAY... And to add to the surpise, IT WILL BE ON OUR STUDY WEEK.... How great can it be RIGHT???
I will be on my way to shanghai in weeks time... Hahaha... Time really flies... I could say there is 70% of excitment, 20% of worries and 10% of fright... It may seem to be just 3 months. It may be long or maybe short... But you know, I am still a spolit brad living in my cosy world... I am learn to be strong and steady... And of FIRM With my decision... And also play a part in making rong jin and my stay over there a pleasent one...
Now my mission of the year:
Thousand Days of Studying
Hundred and more Classmates
Tens of Exam and Test
One mission: To Graduate with a DIPOLMA!!!!
Now my mission for this month:
Five Thousand dollars of air fare, accomodation and expenses
One Thousand dollar sponsorship
Hundreds over student applied
Two hundred pay
Two task, interview and tutor recommendation form
One mission: To Pass All my EXAM
One dream: To fly to Shanghai
One task: To live happily with my travel partner
And lastly, thank you for enjoying all my toopid crap.. haha... =)
And also give him another round of applause for receiving gratitude from being a step down business studies club main comm...
How great is it to receive so much things today, in my quality management lecture. Afterall, I didn't participate in helping the interest group this semester for anything... And i was a superby half quiting slacker... In addition, I am a AY 05/06 Main Comm, not this year main comm... I have stepped down OFFICIALLY... So it's pretty weird to receive so much APPLAUSE, when you DIDNT DO ANYTHING, to DESERVE IT... Hahaha...
Then now I am like stuffing myself with lotsa of excellent knowledge of transport management into my small pea brain... Wonder how a brain can tahan such HUGE CAPACITY of notes and so...
And next friday is going to my start of EXAM... And to make it more memorable, the school is giving us, TWO EXTREME KILLER PAPER on the SAME FREAKING DAY... And to add to the surpise, IT WILL BE ON OUR STUDY WEEK.... How great can it be RIGHT???
I will be on my way to shanghai in weeks time... Hahaha... Time really flies... I could say there is 70% of excitment, 20% of worries and 10% of fright... It may seem to be just 3 months. It may be long or maybe short... But you know, I am still a spolit brad living in my cosy world... I am learn to be strong and steady... And of FIRM With my decision... And also play a part in making rong jin and my stay over there a pleasent one...
Now my mission of the year:
Thousand Days of Studying
Hundred and more Classmates
Tens of Exam and Test
One mission: To Graduate with a DIPOLMA!!!!
Now my mission for this month:
Five Thousand dollars of air fare, accomodation and expenses
One Thousand dollar sponsorship
Hundreds over student applied
Two hundred pay
Two task, interview and tutor recommendation form
One mission: To Pass All my EXAM
One dream: To fly to Shanghai
One task: To live happily with my travel partner
And lastly, thank you for enjoying all my toopid crap.. haha... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home