Lucky me...
I Passed my FINAL THEORY TEST!!! HURRAY....
Actually, I seriously did not think that i will pass my final driving theory test for today, as i have total NO CONFINDENT AT ALL... Didnt study well for it... But then I still managed to passed it within 15mins time... Yipee... So now, I only left with my practical test... Damn... I only can learn it when i flew back from shanghai... Sian...
Anyway, I got all my result yesterday... It was horrible and its not up to my expectation... Shit... I scored, 1 A, 2 B+ and 2 B... Damn horrible result... I cannot believed that I scored so badly for my result... Sian lor... Must be the MR XXX that hates me till core since year 1... So maybe he mark me down like hell shit... WHY??? TELL ME WHY???? Yuck shit... But maybe its good, cause it give me a reason to study harder... And harder... Make me humble??? I guess so...
So thats my horrified day... As for today, its just the happy test result... Now I got some random blog to type...
Every mountain in the world is a challenge and a difficult task...
Every human has its own mountain...
The greatest challenge is to overcome its own mountain...
Some mountains are tall, some are short and some are rough...
The obstacles in life, are the result of your mountain...
And the greatest fear, is to overcome its mountain...
Do you dare to overcome your mountain????
I havent got a chance to face my greatest fear... I tend to run away from it... Is it because i did so much evil stuff that make me afraid... Hiaz... Every saturaday seem to be my thinking day... I tend to think and think... And I suddenly came to think, DO I REALLY HAVE TRUE FRIEND??? Erm... It came to shoot me right banged onto my HEAD... Actually in poly either than michelle, I think the rest are just so called good friend... Seriously... We may to cool when meeting each other, but in actual fact did we talk, or call, or even meet up often??? I guessed not... To be true, we might just be using each other, to cure the word boredom, or to accomplised our task, to get good results... Erm... Hopefully, I am proven wrongly... But i guess, I have no rights to say someone or so... Because deep down my heart, I know I did many unsightful things, that may take years to be forgiven... Erm... I did many wrongs and so... I did try to change... But its the enviroment that stop me from changing, its keep on coming and coming and repeatly coming and causes me to act again... I taste like shit... And i feel like so stupid...
Okie, maybe this time round for the shanghai trip would be a good time for me to think through everything and changed through out it.... I guessed leaving here, where my loves one are, would be some hard ship feelings, especially, I am still so childish... Though its only 3months, but I will seriously changed for the better... TRUST ME!!!! =)
P.S. I will be leaving on 13th September 2006, taking the 1.15am SQ flight on 14th September 2006, at Terminal 2!!!! So I will reach airport around 10.30pm... So if you guys have the chance to drop back, I hoped to see you people... Counting down to the departure date...
Actually, I seriously did not think that i will pass my final driving theory test for today, as i have total NO CONFINDENT AT ALL... Didnt study well for it... But then I still managed to passed it within 15mins time... Yipee... So now, I only left with my practical test... Damn... I only can learn it when i flew back from shanghai... Sian...
Anyway, I got all my result yesterday... It was horrible and its not up to my expectation... Shit... I scored, 1 A, 2 B+ and 2 B... Damn horrible result... I cannot believed that I scored so badly for my result... Sian lor... Must be the MR XXX that hates me till core since year 1... So maybe he mark me down like hell shit... WHY??? TELL ME WHY???? Yuck shit... But maybe its good, cause it give me a reason to study harder... And harder... Make me humble??? I guess so...
So thats my horrified day... As for today, its just the happy test result... Now I got some random blog to type...
Every mountain in the world is a challenge and a difficult task...
Every human has its own mountain...
The greatest challenge is to overcome its own mountain...
Some mountains are tall, some are short and some are rough...
The obstacles in life, are the result of your mountain...
And the greatest fear, is to overcome its mountain...
Do you dare to overcome your mountain????
I havent got a chance to face my greatest fear... I tend to run away from it... Is it because i did so much evil stuff that make me afraid... Hiaz... Every saturaday seem to be my thinking day... I tend to think and think... And I suddenly came to think, DO I REALLY HAVE TRUE FRIEND??? Erm... It came to shoot me right banged onto my HEAD... Actually in poly either than michelle, I think the rest are just so called good friend... Seriously... We may to cool when meeting each other, but in actual fact did we talk, or call, or even meet up often??? I guessed not... To be true, we might just be using each other, to cure the word boredom, or to accomplised our task, to get good results... Erm... Hopefully, I am proven wrongly... But i guess, I have no rights to say someone or so... Because deep down my heart, I know I did many unsightful things, that may take years to be forgiven... Erm... I did many wrongs and so... I did try to change... But its the enviroment that stop me from changing, its keep on coming and coming and repeatly coming and causes me to act again... I taste like shit... And i feel like so stupid...
Okie, maybe this time round for the shanghai trip would be a good time for me to think through everything and changed through out it.... I guessed leaving here, where my loves one are, would be some hard ship feelings, especially, I am still so childish... Though its only 3months, but I will seriously changed for the better... TRUST ME!!!! =)
P.S. I will be leaving on 13th September 2006, taking the 1.15am SQ flight on 14th September 2006, at Terminal 2!!!! So I will reach airport around 10.30pm... So if you guys have the chance to drop back, I hoped to see you people... Counting down to the departure date...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home