Saturday, August 26, 2006

Just a Simply blog!!1

This is just another boring blog... Alright... I finish my two killer paper yesterday... This is what happened... Quality management start off the murder process in the morning... It shot me into my brain... Not dead yet, but suffered alot from the shock pain... Then came my 3hrs break... Then logistic measurement shot me into my heart at 2.30pm... This time round, I was dead... I could have barely anytime to finish that two paper.. All was difficult and I was naggy till no time... I was doing the logistic paper, till I got this feeling of puking out everything I got onto the paper... Sian lor... Hiaz... Anyway, ITS OVER!!!

Happy Belated Birthday to MISS SOCK KEE... Whose Birthday falls on 24th Aug... Happy Delightful Wonderfull Fulfilling Birthday.... =)

Anyway, I have no mood to study for the rest now... I am so tired... Still got one more killer paper coming up on tuesday... transport management... Sian... Now this is my schedule for the upcoming week...

26th Aug ---- Study
27th Aug ---- Study
28th Aug ---- Material Management Exam
29th Aug ---- Transport Management Exam
30th Aug ---- Bio Chem Exam, Dinner with ru yuan, yong xin, etc...
31th Aug ----- Visit the computer fair, Poly Class BBQ...
1st Sept ------ Dinner with wai yeung
2nd Sept ---- Steamboat at marina bay with ex bsc main comm..
3rd Sept ---- Departure of wai yeung..
4th Sept ---- Night Safari trip with poly friends...
Subject to changes...

NOW SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home